2.

"Today's competition goes like this. After everyone goes through a few rounds they can win a very precious high quality custom-made mask. Also, among the stage elements for the later collaboration stages that Happy Camp has prepared for everyone, the winning team will have the first pick of the stage element. And the same time, through these stage performances, we will make the best team our representatives and deliver our love to friends who need help." He Jiong explained. "And now, next, the first round of competition is related to dancing. Let's get started."

For the first game, we had to dance for 100 seconds one by one and press the button to stop the timer. The mentor had to be the last. If we were between 97 and 103 seconds we would pass. If no one managed to pass , the team closest to 100 seconds would win.

The dance team was first. They danced for 120 seconds. Guigui thought they would have another chance and was really shocked when Yang Di told her there wasn't, which made us all laugh.

The next team was the rap team. At one point, all of the boys were asking who was counting and the two teachers were talking so they obviously had no clue. I began laughing at the situation and Chengcheng smiled my way. Even if that happened, they still managed to get 107 which was surprising.

Finally it was our turn. They were saying we had an advantage as PD was the "human metronome". We all had to count in our heads the seconds more or less but the two at the end would be keeping track of it the whole time until Ruibin's turn came and he had to be substituted by Linong.

The music then starteed and Weijia and Ruibin began keeping track of the seconds while PD danced. I was next and then Zhou Rui, Linong, Honglin and so on. I was dancing the whole time even though it wasn't my turn and also kept track of the time. What I counted seemed to be within the pass limit, but I could be wrong.

He Jiong then laughed at how at first Ruibin and Weijia had been counting at a normal speed but then the seconds seemed to be longer.

"Did you realize too, that they are both like siblings?" Yang Di said pinting at me and PD.

"Why?" Asked Giegie.

"While everyone was counting the time and worried, they were both dancing and minding their own business!" He explained.

PD and I both laughed and he gave me a side hug before saying. "I taught you well, meimei." 

We all laughed at that and then grabbed our hands as they were going to announce the results.

When 103 appeared on the screen, they were all shocked. Everyone jumped from happiness except for me and PD. He was just keeping his composture and I wasn't as surprised as I had more or less counted so.

"Back at it again, the same expression!" Yang Di said and we both laughed again. "Then us two leaders will just leave first." He said as Giegie and him both stood up. "We don't even have a team anymore!"

They decided to give the dance team another chance. They had to get the eight mentors to dance as popular songs played. When <Despacito> by Luis Fonsi began and Yanchen and Chaoze danced together I simply lost it. PD was keeping his composture until <Get Ugly> began. He put his hat on and that only meant one thing: he was about to drop the sickest dance ever. And he did.

They had eventually managed to get them all to dance so they passed.

For the next game, a mentor would have to catch all of the trainees from another team while doing a designated action chosen by us, the trainess. We would also be given a designated action to run away from the mentor.

First were the dance team with Haitao. He managed to cath 4 people: Yixuan, Zhengting, Yanchen and Chaoze. Zhenting and Yanchen had fallen out of the mat when they were running away from him.

Next were the rap team with Yixing. He caught 5 people, making him the provisional winner. He didn't catch Chengcheng, which was a pity.

Finally, it was us, the vocal team, with Giegie.

"I am wearing high heels, so show mercy." She said and we nodded.

The movement we decided to create made only be able to walk horizontally. She then decided our's and we had to walk with our legs in an X shape while shaking our heads.

"This is going to be embarrassing..." I whispered to Nongnong and he agreed.

The game then began and she had quite a lot of trouble catching us. She got tired pretty quickly too.

She went towards me but I managed to dodge her hand and it looked like the first dance step from her new song so I sang the first line as a mock.

"If you really want to know just knock knock knock." I said and quickly ran away.

The audience then began laughing and she stopped and laughed too giving us time to run away.

She had in the end managed to catch six people. I wss fortunately not one of them.

The dance team won the mask as they had won the game.