Prologue

(Inspired by Harris6's Forced God of Destruction Error)

Ink and Dream were in a meeting with the Original Council discussing how to stop Error when it was suggested.

"why not follow Error when he isn't destroying?"

It was a brilliant idea. Not only could they stop Error before he destroyed aus but they could find out what he did when not destroying.

"And we can kill him before he kills or kidnaps anyone else" Stretch growled.

"Uh, maybe we should try to convince him to stop before we resort to that. He never fights us unless we start it and he always lets us retreat. He never hurts anyone outside of the aus he destroys. Not to mention he let Blueberry go unharmed" Classic reasoned.

"...Fine" Stretch grumbled.

"If he wanted to avoid fighting us he could destroy the au without killing the inhabitants first and doom them to the void." Reaper pointed out.

"Error could what??!!!" exclaimed all the other sanses. Ink vomited ink at the thought of Error dooming his creations to the void. The Original Council panicked like headless chickens.

Time skip to after everyone calmed down from that bombshell

"Anyway, back to following Error" Sci tried to get everyone back on topic.

"How the funk are we going to find him? Ink can only find him by sensing an au is being destroyed" Red questioned.

"I can sense him when he has positive emotions. I usually remove them but since he only feels positive when not destroying we could track him." Dream suggested.

"Wait he doesn't enjoy destroying??!!!" Everyone except Ink and Dream shouted.

Another time skip to after everyone calmed down (Me: Seriously? *raises an eyebrow*)

"Er, anyway lets take turns going with Dream to spy on Error. Classic, Red and Sci can go first." Ink decided.

"Radical Bro" Fresh caused everyone to jump.

"What the funk. When the funk did you get here?" Red yelled.

"No need to be unrad broski, relax. Been here the whole wack time yo. Sensored your unfresh language and all that."

"... I'll text when I sense Error's positive emotions and figure out which au he is in." Dream said, ignoring the parasite.

"Right. Meeting over." Said Ink.

Because of Fresh everyone left immediately instead of staying to chat like usual.