chapter 1 - karaoke builds CHARActer

A day later Classic, Red and Sci all received texts from Dream to meet him at Outertale. When they arrived Dream was waiting for them.

"I located Error. He is in Karaoketale 12." Dream announced.

"Why did Ink make a whole au based on karaoke when Dancetale and Musictale already existed? And why did he make so many copies?" Sci questioned.

"Uh, probably because he was bored or maybe because he could." Dream replied.

"That is two motives for the human doing genocide." Pointed out Classic.

"But creation doesn't hurt anyone." Dream responded.

"Can we just get on with this shit." Red grumbled.

"Oh right." Dream made a portal to Karaoketale 12.

Once they arrived, they located the sans and asked him if they had seen a tall dark boned skeleton with blue marks below his eyes.

"Who Error? Yeah he is at Grillby's. He comes once a month. Grilby gives him free drinks since he fixed the karaoke machine in the bar." karaoke sans informed them.

"Thanks" Classic said as they walked away.

"We really need to warn the copies about how dangerous Error is." Dream muttered.

"I'm more interested in the fact Error fixed something." Sci replied.

The group of sanses fell silent as the approached Grillby's. Stealthily sneaking inside to avoid Error noticing them. They saw Error at a table with a lot of chocolate milkshakes watching the karaoke.

"Who do all the drinks belong too?" Classic questioned.

"Guys, there are Charas singing karaoke." Dream said.

"Da Fuck? Have we been drugged or somethin?" Red muttered, completely mystified.

"Well that explains the chocolate milkshakes." Sci said.

"Really? That is what you focus on." Classic questions.

The Sanses headed to a table in the shadows and sat down to listen to the Charas singing 'Happy Halloween' English cover by JubyPhonic.

"Well you have to admit a song about a ghost child demanding candy and chocolate fits even if it isn't Halloween at the moment." Classic commented.

The Charas song ended and they headed to Error's table, giggling and smiling happily as the other patrons applauded. Error stood up and headed onto the stage next to the karaoke machine. After selecting a song on the karaoke machine, Error began to sing 'People Allergy' English cover by JubyPhonic. The good sans stared in surprise at Error as he sang.

"His singing is amazing." Classic exclaimed.

"His voice isn't glitching." Sci pointed out.

"He feels so happy." Dream yelled.

"What the hell?" Red did not know what to make of the situation.

When Error finished singing the Sanses stood up, yelling and cheering in appreciation. Error froze on stage and the Charas whirled around. Error jumped off stage and the Charas abandoned their chocolate milkshakes, all fleeing for the exit. Red, Sci, Classic and Dream gave chase, following them outside where the Charas were fleeing through Error's portals while Error was looking around, counting heads. Error saw them coming and stepped in front of the Charas protectively ready to intercept attacks.