Last day of school.

*Skilar's P.O.V*

I slowly opened my eyes and looked at my alarm clock, already 8:05. Oh no ! I'm late again, and for the last day of school before summer, yes ! I'm very happy that school is finish, 'cause Dani wasn't there so much. Because of digifest, serie and album. To be honest i wanted her just for me all the summer, i know it sounds a bit selfish, but i saw her only twice this year.

I jumped out of my bed and opened the window. It was very sunny. So i took a short, a crop shirt, my rangers, and a snapback, then i grabbed my bag and ran down strairs.

Nobody. My mom wasn't there, so i gess she is already at work.

I went out and locked the door behind me.

"Skilar, late again?" I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and i saw Mom Cimorelli. She was in her car, the window down.

"Hum, yes..." i said awkwardly.

"I can pick you up if you want" She said smiling. She was always nice to me, not like Lauren...

I looked at my phone to see what time was it and it was 8:25.

"Hum, yes please." I said and then i got in the car.

2 min of silence in the car, very awkward, i hate it. Normaly there is Dani, and she always know what to talk about.

"Don't forgot today, we go to the airport to pick up the girls" Mom Cimorelli said. Seriously, how could i forget this? I waiting for that for a loooong time.

"I cannot forget this" I said, and she smile at me.

"We are arrived, see you"She said while i get off the car. "See you" i replied smiling.

I ran to my class, and nobody was in the hallway. I opened the door and everyone looked at me.

"Late again miss.Anderson" Mr. Ryle said.

"Yes, i'm sorry" I said walking to my table.

Mr. Ryle continued what he was talking about before i came.

I felt someone playing with my hair, i turned around and it was Jackson. I don't like him at all, he always flirting with girls, can you have just ONE?

"You're beautiful today ski, for who are you like this?" he said smiling.

"Shut up Jacks" i said tuning around. Plus i hate it when someone call me ski ! Everybody was looking at me why? Oups, unfortunatly i said this when nobody was talking.

"Miss Anderson, a.k.a miss rebel, stop doing the princess or you gonna go to the principal !" Mr. Ryle said.

"But Mr. Ryle, Ja-" I said but he cut me.

"Don't" He said. I knew that he hates me, and i hate him back. He always see me like a rebel, but i'm not !

I felt someone grab my hand. I looked down and i saw a paper. "Call me - Jackson" I looked him like "seriously?". And he gave me a wink. I just wanted that the day ends quickly.

*****One boring school day after******

YEAH THAT'S FINALLY THE SUMMER ! And i will see Dani again !

I ran to the bathroom and took a shower. After that, i grabbed my phone and locked the door, then i went to the other side of the street to the cimorelli's house. I knocked the door and Mom Cimorelli opened the door.

"Come on, they already arrived" She said and we get on the car.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, it was Dani : "Come on skilaaar ! I missed you soooo much!!!!" This made me smile. "We're in the car lil chicken !:)"

We arrived to the airport and i saw six girls waiting for someone. I walked toward them and Dani ran and hugged me. I saw lauren with a red snapback, but she didn't look at me. She get more and more beautiful with the time.

"You can let me now dan" I said. And she let me breathe.

"Ohh sorry i missed you so much" She said with a big smile, and i laughed.

"I missed you too" i said smiling.

All the girls gave me a hug, except Lauren.

"Lauren" Christina said to lauren with big eyes.

"Hi skilar" Lauren finally said, but without looking at me, but her phone.Why? Why she doesn't like me? I didn't do nothing to her ! And she's always like that since i know her, why? I must ask her.

*Lauren's P.O.V.*

I was on my phone when i heard someone said "Lauren" I looked up and i saw christina with big eyes. I knew what it meant. So i've just said "Hi skilar" without looking her. I don't know why i don't like her, that's just like this, nobody can be loved by everybody and Skilar is exactly what i mean. And it will NEVER change.

(A/N : So this is the first chapter. i've got lot of ideas for this story, sorry if this is bad but you will see what will happen :))