Boys.

*Skilar's P.O.V*

Elli was really cute. But not like Lauren, she's so damn beautiful. But Elli seemed nice, not like Lauren. I was a bit jealous when Elli hugged Lauren to be honest.

"Oh oh, are you still here skilar?" I heard someone asked me. I turned to see it was Dani, "Did you see a ghost or...?" She added. "Oh, uh, no. Um, i must go" I finally said couple seconds later. "See you, so" Dani said and i went out.

I ran to my house and closed the door behind me. "Mom, are you there?" I asked but nobody answered. So I laid down on the couch, and took a deep breath. I thought about what lauren said earlier. It hurts to know that the person who you love, hate you and don't try to get to know you, or even being nice. And to know that she will never love you, and it's just an impossible love.

I slowly felt my eyes close.

I opened my eyes because i heard 2 girls talking. I got up from couch and turned around to see who was it. I saw Elli talking to a girl with long brown hair. "And you hate her!?" Elli asked shocked. I didn't know who they were talking about. I walked toward them but neither of them noticed me. The brown headed girl was Lauren. And neither of them did look at me. "Yes." I  saw lauren said it harsh.

Who were they talking about? And why they did not see me?

"I don't know, she's just...Uh... She did nothing to me, but you know i don't like her at all, that's just the way it is. And it will never change." Lauren added. I didn't understand, i was lost.

"Who?" My mouth asked quickly. But neither of them heard me.

"But skilar seem nice."  Elli finally said awkwardly. "No" Lauren has just replied.

I felt like my heart was hitting by knifes.

While all that conversation neither of them noticed me. I felt something falling down on my cheeks. It was tears. I just walked away.

I felt my phone vibrated. Everything was just a dream. I got up of the couch and tried to dry my tears. This seemed so real. And the truth is that this is true, Lauren doesn't like me at all. Maybe it's time too give up? Yeah, i must stop thinking about her and live my life. I know it will be hard but i will.

I let my phone on the table without looking who sent me a message and took my beanie/ to going on a walk. When i was out i saw Elli and Lauren laughing. Maybe they were talking about stupid typical girls things.

I walked away trying to ignoring them. Couple minute later, I arrived to a place where there weren't nobody. Perfect. I sat under a tree and looked up. Then i closed my eyes trying to not cry.

"Skilar?" I heard someone called me. I looked around to see who was it, and i saw Jackson. Oh no, not him. Please everything but not him.

"Are you okay ?" He asked me. Serioulsy since when does he cares about me?

"Why are you there?" I asked harsh.

"You didn't call me, so i came to you." He said smiling and then sat next to me.

"Really? Are you serious ?" I asked rising my eyebrows.

"Yes, do you want to go to starbucks?" He asked.

"Uh," I replied. By the way it was a good a idea to forget about Lauren. So i added "Yeah sure !" with a little smile.

He got up and took my hand so i got up too. While we were walking to the way to the starbucks, Jackson didn't stop to making me laugh. Finally he's nice and funny. I can say that i like him. All the day was very funny, i didn't think that it will be like this.

When we were in front of my house, it was very awkward, because i didn't know how to say goodbye. "Uh, see you!" I said awkwardly.  He looked at me in the eyes then smile. "Maybe you will hate me if i do this" He said getting closer to me. I felt his lips against mine, i knew that i didn't have feelings for him. And the truth is that i felt nothing when he kissed me, even if i kissed him back, i don't know. "Now i can let you go" He said and gave me a wink, then walked away. Wow, he changed. i don't know what to think about that.

I opened the door and walked in. "Mom are you there?" I asked but nobody answered, so she wasn't there i guess. I sat on the couch and turned on the T.V. uh, a Cimorelli commercial... All the day i was in a good mood because i forgot about Lauren and i was with Jackson, and i just have to turned on the T.V to see her. Uh.

I heard someone opened the door. "Mom, you are finally here." I said getting up. I looked over her, but it wasn't her.

"Uh sorry, but who are you?" I asked to the young boy around my age. He had brown hair and deep blue eyes. "Oh, you must be skilar !" He said raising his eyebrowns and smiled. "I am Jordan" He added, to be honest is was hot. I heard my mom walking through the door with luggages. I was wondering what was going on. "What is it?" I asked to them.

"Well, skilar." My mum said letting the lugguages down. "Jordan's parents are very busy this summer. And they didn't want to let him alone, so i proposed to Jordan to come with us." She added. "And how long?" I asked quickly. "We don't know, we will see. And that's a good way to have a new friend. Plus you can show him what we have in Malibu !" She said smiling.

Why ? Another (maybe annoying) boy in my live? I asked nothing for this. But i'm not going to be rude, this poor boy is already left by his parents. I'll try to be nice.

(A/N : Sorry if it took me time but i was a bit busy so... here is the chapter 3 ! :) Thank you for voting love yooou!!!)