Hot people.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

It's sunday, and almost all the week Skilar slept at home. It makes me weird i don't know why. But today Elli (my best friend) and i will hang out.

I was in my bed when i heard rock music, i knew that it was Dani and her weirdo called "friend", and i hated that ! It was too much loud. So i jumped off my bed and ran down stairs. I saw Dani and the weirdo dancing and doing hair flip.

"HEY ! THAT'S FINISH ? BECAUSE MY EARS ARE FINISH" I yelled at them. They turned around and looked at me.

"Sorry, laur" Skilar said, stopping the music.

"Don't call me "laur"" i replied walking to the kitchen. I know it sounds a bit mean but i hate it when someone that i don't like give me a nickname.

"Wow, i've never seen you like this before" Katherine said baking. "I'm not a bitch, okay?" i replied, wow it's the first time i talk to kath like that.

"But you kinda are with skilar" Lisa added drinking her coffee.

I tried to ignore that but i was true. I'm so rude with skilar, even if she did nothing to me. You can say it too, I AM a bitch to skilar.

I heard someone knocking at the door. "I GOT IT" I said running to the door. I opened it and it was Elli. She shouted "LOLOOO BEAN" and then hugged me.

"Elli i missed you too ! But i'm eating your hair right now." I said laughing, and she let me.

"Sorry babe, you've changed. You're a beauty !" She said getting in. "Oh, not really, but you are ! Hum, are you hungry?" I replied blushing.

*Skilar's P.O.V*

Wow, Lauren was really mean. Okay, maybe she gets more and more beautiful with the time, but she gets meaner too.

"Oh, sorry, she's just in a bad mood" Dani said awkwardly.

We heard someone knocking at the door, and lauren ran saying "I GOT IT". She opened the door, and a pretty girl with long blond hair hugged Lauren saying "LOLOOO BEAN". She had big blue eyes, she was just cute.

"Who is she?" I asked dani.

"That's her best friend, elli." She replied.

"-you hungry?" Lauren asked elli. All i was able to see was that lauren was blushing and i was a bit jealous.

"No, but we can go now" Elli said smiling. "Okay" Lauren replied taking her snapback and then went out.

*Lauren's P.O.V*

I closed the door behind me and put my snapback on my head.

"She's hot" Elli said with a big smile. "Who?" I asked confused.

"The girl who was beside Dani !" Elli replied. Oh, i haven't told you that elli was bi.

"Don't mind, she's not at all" I said. "Are you serious?" She asked shocked. Okay it's true skilar is kinda hot. What? Am i really thinking that? Ew, the hell no.

"Ya, Hum, but this guy IS hot" I said trying to avoid the question.

"Yeah, he is. Oh my god, he is coming !" Elli said blushing.

"Hey girls, i'm Jackson, you are?" He said

"I am Elli and she is single" Elli said pushing me,and Jackson smiled.

"Elli !" I said to her with big eyes. "I'm sorry. I-I mean i'm lauren, and she is crazy" I added

"Wow, that's complicated ! Haha, but you girls are really pretty" He said smiling. He was very cute and really hot. Okay, i might have a crush on him.

"See you later girls" He said giving us a wink and then walked away.

"You didn't tell me that there is so many hot people here" Elli said with a big smile, and i rolled my eyes. Because if she was talking about Jackson and Skilar, true for Jackson, but for skilar never mind ew.

(A/N : It's the same Jackson that skilar was annoyed by, if you didn't understand ;) And thank you so much for voting !!!!! love you)