cupheadXarist!reader[lemon]

reader's Pov

I was in my little workshop, painting, I have been sitting here quite a while, waiting cuphead and mugman would return, they said they just got a few things to tack care of, and they would return soon, but it's already 9:43 pm I got a bit worried and decide to clean up my things and get ready to go back to my place, they always would come home late. I close and lock my little workshop and walk to our house, I open the door and opens the light in the house, I close the door behind me, I put all my things down, I walk upstairs, into my room and close the door behind me, as I start changing my pajamas, when I am done, I heard the door open, it must be cuphead and mug man! I ran downstairs and saw cuphead and mug man, I jump into there hugs "cuphead! you guys are back!" I said happily "hen sorry we come home late again" "it's alright! just glad you guys are back!" mugman join in the hug as well

----------------------10 minutes later------------------

I was on my bed getting ready to sleep, but I heard the door opened, I sit up and to see who it is, it's cuphead "on, hey cuphead, do you need something?" I said tiredly cuphead didn't answer but just kept walking towards me(this where the hot parts come in, lol) the blank of my eyes, he was already in front of my face, I can feel my face heating up then I felt his hands softly wrapping around my waist "c-cuphead?" he didn't answer me, he then pushes his lips into mine it was passion kiss and warm then he pins me onto my bed, now he was on top of me, looking down at me with soft and...lust? eyes staring down at me, I was blushing harder than ever he softly said: "I am sorry I come home late...I just wanna give this to you" he said kissing me again, licking my lips for entrance, I kindly let him in, I can feel his tongue twisting with mine, claiming his new territory, he then slowly slipping his hand under  my shirt, I blushed, he broke away the kiss "on (Y/N), this might hurt though.." "it's alright" he slowly removes all my clothes and pants, left me only in my bra and my underwear, I blush again, he smirked, he then removes my bra, and start playing with them, I try hrd not to moan, cuphead can see that so he started sucking on my nipples letting a soft and quiet mon from my throught he then stop and attacking my neck, sucking on them trying to fine out where  my sweet spot is, when he preshes on one of my nevers, I mond softly, as he contunie sucking and licking on that place, earning moans from me, I can feel his other hand pulling down my panties, making me blush hard, again, I sudenly feel pain on my neck, he bites my neck! He then lick off the blood, not panicking at all, he then pulled away and look down at me "get ready~" showing out his boxer, when the hell did he pull off his pants?! he then rubbing his boxer against my sweet spot, teasing me, I can feel myself heating up real bad, he then pushes into my body, inch by inch, I screamed, tears fall down, as he continues pushes in me, when he is fully inside if me, he was so big! I am kind of surprise I fit him, he kisses my tears away, trying to make me calm down from the pain, the pain slowly fade away, the more it did, the more pleasure I get, I nood to him, telling he is ok to move, he started thrusting inside of me, I moan, very loudly, giveing cuphead the massge I want more, he thrusts even faster, soon he quickly found my G-spot, making me moan louder, now my though are just blank, enjoying this plearue, he kept on thrusting inside me, I can also feel the knot in my stomic was getting bigger and bigger "C-Cuphead! I- am about to-" "yea, sweetheart, I-I am close too!" then, we both came, we both fall onto the bed painting...."oh cuphead...I love you..." "hen, sweetheart, love you too~" then.....we both fall alseep in the deep slumber.

Bouns: the next day, I had a bit truble walking, but it wass alright, but the goo thing, atleast I didn't get pragnent ,which I am defnetly not ready for a baby, then I feel hands warrped around my waist, it was cuphead, he whisper in my ear, "I love you"