A/N note

I AM SORRY FOR NO UP LOADING SCRECH, here take dis and read it

special! vampire cuphead x human!kind!shy!reader [love bites]

reader 'Pov  

I was walking down a dark, dark, hall way, I don't know how I got here, but all I remember I was, I was running through the woods and then I somehow, pass out. I see a light at the end of the hall way, I walk quicker, wanting to go closer, but I feel, something is watching me, I look around, but no one was there, I contunie walking, till I reach the light, it was great seeing light again, but then I feel a strong pair of arms, warped around my waist, I was shock, frozen, I didn't know who it is, and I was to scare to scream, then I heard a voice "shh....you are going to be alright, I am not going to hurt you...but I still need to eat...you sense is so hard to resist, love" he whispers in your ears, making you blush you ask him "W-what do you want from m-me." "I need to eat... which means, I need to bite you...but don't worry, I won't kill you" "s-so you are a vampire?" "why, yes...I am" "F-fine, you c-can, but... don't do it, to much" after that you said the sentence, you feel pain on your neck, for some reason...his voice can clam you down, it's like magic, you thought t would hurt, but instead, it was amazing, you feel your head dizzy, and a bit light headed, you body is weak, and you lay onto his chest, softly breathing, you can feel him sucking on your blood, your body and your head is filled with relaxing feelings and fuzzy warmth from him, you don't even know who he is, but you let him suck your blood anyway, after he is done, sucking on your neck, you couldn't walk anymore, due to how tire you are "what's your name sweetheart?" he ask "(Y/N)..." you answered it tiredly, you then feel him bride style caring you "well, the name is cuphead, and thank you for the meal, sweetheart"  you then fall asleep into his arms.