The wedding

Today I was getting married to Justin Bieber! We've been dating for 3 years and those were my happiest moments and days of my life. But, today is going to be my most, ever, best day ever! I still remember when Justin proposed to me!

*Flashback*
Justin called me and told me to meet him at the studios. I told him okay and I hanged up. I get my keys, my phone and I leave. I get in my car (sports car Justin got me) started up the engine, and drove to the studios

After 12 minutes I get to the studios. I park the car, turn off the engine, and go inside the studio, to find Justin.

I look around and look for Justin, but I don't see him. Then, I thought "he's mostly in the back. So, maybe he's in the back!" I go in the back and see Justin. I go up to him and ask "what is it, Justin?" Justin bends down on 1 knee, takes out a little black box, opens it, and it had a big, beautiful, diamond, ring!

 I go up to him and ask "what is it, Justin?" Justin bends down on 1 knee, takes out a little black box, opens it, and it had a big, beautiful, diamond, ring!

He asks "Rose lopez will you marry me? I promise to honor and to love you forever...if we last that long." I cover my mouth with my hands, and gasp. I say "yes! Yes, I will marry you, Justin!" Justin puts the ring on my left, 2 finger, gets up, and hugs me.

*end of flashback*
I was already dressed in my wedding dress, and with my botque, flowers. My dress was white, v-neck, I had on a heart necklace that Justin gave me, gold bracelet, my hair in a bun, and my engagement ring. I was super nervous.

Then I felt my dad's hand on my shoulder. I turn around and my dad says "it's ok. Don't be nervous, be happy and excited that your marrying this amazing guy." I shake my head and say "I know, but I'm just super nervous." He says "don't be." I smile and shake my head again.

Then I hear a piano playing a wedding song. My dad puts his arms, around my arm and he asks "ready?" I say "yep. Ready then I'll ever be." He smiles and he walks me down the ile. When we're walking, I saw Justin. He was smiling, in a black, handsome suit, his hands folded together and earrings. He looked so handsome!

Soon enough we get to Justin my dad lets go of me and he walks way to sit down next to my mom

Soon enough we get to Justin my dad lets go of me and he walks way to sit down next to my mom. I take Justin's hand and we turn around, to face each other. Justin whispers to me "you look so beautiful." I blush and smile. I whisper "thxs and you look so handsome." He smiles and says "thxs."