Really, Justin!?

*Justin's P.O.V.*

When Rose went to the kitchen I knew I had my chance to talk to Thomas. I lean kinda close to him and I say, whispering "I need to talk to you." Thomas says "ok. About what?" I say "about Rose." He says "ok. What about her?" I put my finger in his face and say "you better leave her alone! You got that? I know what you're doing?!" He looked and sounds confused when he asks "what!? What you're talking about!?" I say "you know what I'm talking about! You want her, but you're not going to have her, because she already has someone and that's me!" He makes a disgusting make and says "you crazy, man!"

Before I can say anything else, Rose comes in and asks "what you guys talking about?!" I say "nothing just about you, babe." Rose shakes her head and smirks. Rose gives me my food and I say "thxs, babe." I kiss her cheek and I smile. She smiles too.

Rose gives Thomas his food and Thomas says "thxs, Rose

Rose gives Thomas his food and Thomas says "thxs, Rose." She smiles and Thomas looks at Rose. Rose looks at Thomas, smiling and soon enough she sits next to me. I was getting mad I told him to back off! Rose asks "you ok, Justin?" I get up and I say "yeah. I'm just going to...do....something." And I walk out.

I walk outside, look at the sky and think

I walk outside, look at the sky and think. I know Thomas wants Rose and I'm not going to let Thomas take her! I love Rose so much! I can't loose her! I sigh, close my eyes and I start singing.