why not meh roommate ($mut😏)

Alex is like a cat human who's in heat yeaaahhhh
§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§
'fuck my life Alex thought as he leyed on his back in his bed without a shirt on And no pants only boxers Alex is a neko aka a cat hybrid who's in heat he could have anybody in the whole college to sleep with him no joke everyones drooling over him i mean not his fault he's one thicccc bitch he sighed 'madison we Reynolds ew king FYCK NO' he thought thats until his big time clush came to mind Thomas fucking Jefferson 'if I did it what if I mess it up what I'd he cut his own thoughts off 'fuck it's was all he thought before getting up.           He walked in Thomas's big room he saw thomas didn't have a shirt on and fuuuucxxxxxkkkkkk that fucker was hot he had a eight pack A 8 PACK he blushed A dark pink "hey hhhhhhhh-" Thomas said blushing and almost drooling at the sight of him "tommy~" he said moving over to his dark purple queen size bed. And clawing into his lap "a-are you ok" he asked blushing and feel his pants become tight "no tommy I need you~" he said needly grindlng on him no one could say no to this "are you drunk if you are I'm not doing this" he said worry he did have a big crush on Alex and would never even think about hurting him "no tommy just please fuck me~" he said looking into his eyes with love and lust.                      "I- ok" he said blushing like a mad man Alex smirked blushed and kissed him wripping his arms around the back of Thomas's neck 'this is the best day of my life's Thomas thought putting his hands on the hybrids ass smacking it that made Alex gasp into the kiss he started to un buckle Thomas belt once he got it off he took off his pants Thomas flipped him over on the bed so he's on top of him.                               He started to suck his neck holding on to his female thick hips "ah~ tommy~" he moaned turning Thomas on more Thomas went to his bedside drool and pulled out a bottle of lube and some on him self by this time the both of their clothing was off on the ground Thomas sticked one finger in Alex making Alex let out little mews and moans he put 2 more in stretching him out "t-tommy just do it a-already" he moaned needing more "do what darling~" he was wanting to tease him "fu-fuck me" he said moaning "I would love to" he said taking out his three fingers and lineing himself up with alex                         He wasted no time he pounded into him letting out a groan "ah! Ah~ Tommy~" alex moaning that made Thomas go fasted and harded "f-fuck Alex your so tight" he said pounding into him again making Alex let out mews and clawing at the sheets helplessly as he was being fucked "ah! I-I'm almost t-t-there" Alex moaned feeling himself reach he's climax "m-me too" Thomas groaned they both came at the same time Thomas in him and Alex on the sheets Thomas pulled out and leyed on his back panting Alex flopped over and layer down next to Thomas he wrapped his arms around Alex making the smol man blush Alex let out a cute little kitten yawned and stretched then flopped down next to Thomas snuggling in his chocolate chest "goodnight tommy" "goodnight Alex" (i don't know what was going throw my fucked brain to write this lol)         ©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©©© Alex woke up having a fucked up sour ass and seeing brown muscler arms around him he blushed and looked over at the sleeping Thomas -HOLY FUCK I JUST FUCKED MY CLUSH GODD IM SORTY FOR NOT BELIEVING YOU ALL THESE YEARS" Alex thought smiling to himself he guessed all his  moving woke up Thomas"mah go back to sleep Lexi" he said not fully awake to be aware of what he was saying Alex blushed and shook Thomas "wake upppp" he said like a child annoying their mum about getting them their favorite candy. Thomas fully woke up and blushed like a mad man seeing Alex and remembering about last night "g-good morning" he said nervously "good morning tommy" Alex said happily smiling seeing Thomas awake tom blushed at the new nickname "I'm going to make breaskfast" Alex said getting up and putting on his boxers and limping to the kitchen Alex made bacon and eggs "s-so uh a-Alex" Thomas asked nervously blushing getting Alex's attention away from his food "yeah?" He asked blushing noticing Thomas nervous "I was wondering if uh y-you would like to uh go out with m-me?" He asked nervously smiling up at the now blushing Alex "I would love to tommy!"