1.|Back Then Until Now.

Previous Recap

Cash flipped me back over, throwing my left leg on his shoulder. My right leg rested against his hip, the faster he stroked the more wet I became.

The heat increased in my bed, causing me to kick the covers off immediately. I dug my freshly designed fingernails deep into his back, sucking and kissing on his neck.

I was cumming and it was big, I wrapped my legs around Cash fucking him back. It wasn't long before I had him climaxing with me.

His body collapsed on mine with no extra strength. I smiled kissing his cheek; I then pushed him off me. "You better get back to your girlfriend, I'm sure she's looking for you" I said moving over.

"Yeah you prolly right" Cash smiled putting his clothes back on.

After he finished I walked him to the door, giving him just one more kiss on his soft cheek. "So what about my brother?" He wondered.

"What about him? Him and i are done" I backfired with all honesty; I did not give a damn on how he felt or what he would think.

"So this stays between us?" He asked.

I rested my back on the wall nodding in agreement. Cash gave me another kiss and disappeared down the stairs, to join the rest of my party.

I let my door shut quietly while leaning on the back of it, just a few minutes ago everything was amazing.

"For now" I said laughing to myself.

I wish I could still say that now, one thing I learned was never fight fire with fire.

________________________
Reality

"What if you could be pregnant?" I looked around at everything inside the doctor's office. Something about this shit always caught my attention, gloves, syringes, alcohol.

I always wanted to be very productive in my future, doctors made it worth the while. But being a doctor wasn't what I wanted to do, I wanted to dance.

Ever since I was 5-years-old, this was my dream. I've taken hip-hop classes, jazz classes including ballet and tap dancing (not so easy) but I achieved in it.

Whatever I did I just wanted to make someone happy. "Helloooo?" Lei semi yelled. I snapped out of my 10 seconds of heaven. "What what what?" I Mumbled.

"I'm saying if I was how am I gone tell Trey?" Lei responded. "And if you're not that wouldn't be the issue, beside's you and him are divorced." I laughed.

Lei rolled her eyes at me for not taking this serious. "I really don't see the issue Lei, if you are you are. And if you're not your not, so how about we get some clarity first." I spoke.

Lei rolled her eyes once more. "Ok now your irritating me, I'm tryna give you some type of hope Lei." Everything I said made what she thought no better.

I really didn't understand why Lei was acting so tough, she did ask me to come along. That's my best friend I'm trying my best to comfort her, this fucking attitude is killing my mood.

Silence filled the room right up until Lei's doctor entered. "Hello Leigh' Taylor" Her doctor was the sexiest albino I had ever laid eyes on.

I sat down on one of the extra stools eyeing him. He looked damn good in his white coat; I always did love a man in uniform.

I'd never date him though, he was entirely too old. I'm not into older men; the thought gave me an upset stomach.

"Can you tell me when your last period was?" He asked.