3.|Positive

-- Picture Of Kadei Above. ^^

B E T O N i T
Last night Kadei found out she was pregnant. That being her third time taking a test, she finally decided to accept it for what it was.

Instead of going to her morning class, she made one more doctors appointment. The office was pretty crowded, with new mothers, newborns and toddlers.

She signed in at the front desk, taking the empty seat next to the window. The whole time she waited, she pondered on what would be next.

So far the only and main fact was covered...her being pregnant. Three's the charm, she thought wearied. Next was to tell the father, and what would he say? Leigh would prolly flip just by hearing his name.

Shit her ass would flip all my damn tables, because of that and because i didn't tell her. Out of me and her, i just had a hard time with telling my business. Were friends but we ain't friends like that.

"Lozada?" The nurse dressed in a pink scrub, called me by my last name. She stood in front of the heavy blue door, as i passed through. She lead me all the way back into another secluded room.

"I want you to wait right here, doctor Highland should be with you shortly" I nodded putting my purse in the guest chair, then sitting down right beside it.

Kadei sat there with her head in her hands, she wasn't stressed. She was just so overwhelmed, with everything that was going on. In over a complete year, she's been betted on, she's been in love.

She's been to jail, did the unthinkable with a certain someone. Now she's pregnant, waiting for her doctor to tell her about this journey set for the rest of her life.

About 10-minutes later the doctor came in. He glanced at Kadei, then took a seat on his stoole taking a pen out of his coat pocket. Kadei had been one of his paitents, for quite some time so he was very familiar with her body.

In his eyes she had changed, her skin and eyes was lighter, hair was longer. He had even noticed her gaining weight, and loosing weight in all the right areas. She looked good, Kadei was glowing.

"Haven't seen you in about a month, tell me whats going on?" He smiled crossing his arms. "Long story" I started. "I thin- i mean ive taken three test..i'm pregnant" I finished shaking my head confused.

I was so thrown off because, this was actually a safe moment of pleasure. We both made sure of it..i mean i'm sure we did. We had to have, i want kids but i didn't want them right RIGHT now.

Dr.Highland smiled as he watched Kadei scramble lies and assumptions in her head. Him being a doctor for 25-years, he knew a women's body like a women should. But since he could tell this was her first time, he decided to go easy on her.

"Three times?" Dr.Highland questioned behind a slight chuckle. "What's funny?" Kadei asked, slight annoyed. "It's not funny" He answered clearing his throat."I took it the first time by accident" She said softly.

"By accident? now thats funny" Dr.Highland said laughing. "How?" He was beginning to make me mad as hell, this wasn't a damn joke. "Well everyone knows it only takes one time to get pregnant" He explained.

"I know i know, see i had only went to the doctor with my bestfriend. She thought she was a-an i just took the test, s-so she wouldn't have t-to take it alone" Kadei stuttered then got quiet as she realized, her short story going in circles.

Dr.Highland stood sitting his clipboard on the counter. He gave me a little glance, then grabbed his stethoscope. "May i?" He asked holding the bottom part up. I nodded scooting back on the bed.