Chapter 2

Alec's POV

I nibble Lucas's lip and push myself harder onto Nick so that we both receive pleasure. I can tell by Nicks stiffled moan I am doing it right.

God I really just want to fuck them right now, this wasn't helping me get off that easily. Obviously it was hot and exciting but... It just isn't enough.

I break the kiss between Lucas and I, letting a string of saliva connect us before it too broke and I sigh. Both of them look at me.

"Is something wrong?" Lucas asks, probably because Nick would moan if he opened his mouth.

"This is great and all don't get me wrong, but it's not enough to get me off." I answer casting my eyes down.

"This have something to do with those things you mentioned being into?" Lucas eyes me.

"...yea." is my simple response.

"Gonna tell us what they are?" Nick questions.

"Do you really want to know? Because it's not a light topic." I smirk at the two of them. "And once you know it I have no intentions of letting either of you out of this room till I'm satisfied even if someone gets a little hurt."

Both of them carry expressions of doubt and worry before they cover it up with fake confidence. "We want to know." Nick says and Lucas nods.

Oh they have no idea what kind of door those four words just opened.

I get up off of them and walk over to my dresser pulling the top shelf out. "First and foremost we have to establish a safe word or phrase, which will be 'please stop' in that order or else they mean nothing seperatly." I pull out two blindfolds and some rope "Second if I for any reason feel you are trying to hold back and are pushing your limit we stop immediatly" I turn to them holding the objects and watch as their faces change from confused, understanding to curious "And last but not least, you will do as I say. No matter my request."

I gently wrap one of the long ribbon like blindfolds over each of their faces making them tight enough so that they won't fall off.

"Now strip." I command, I watch them hesitate before doing as told and stripping down to bare nothing. Surprisingly we are all right around the same size downstairs, which is fine since it's actually a good size to be. Not too big but certainly not small.

"Get on your knees and put your hands behind your backs." Once again they hesitate but do as required of them. I walk behind them and tie Nick first. It's a lovely tie which starts right above his elbows down to his wrists making his arms essentially useless to Him. Then I make my way to Lucas, I tie his arms together so that his hands are touching his elbows and his fore arms are together.

Not bad for my first ties on actual people and not pillows if I do say so myself, and I do.

I can practically hear their hearts beating and their nerves everywhere but neither one says even a word. They are excited. They give off an air of curiosity, they want to know what will happen next. It's so easy to see it on their faces.

What should I Do? Obviously I should give them a reward and punishment, but I need a reason. Well not really but a reason always gives it more meaning.

I go back to my dresser and pull the shelf back out.

"Wh-what are you gonna do?" Nick whimperes. Oh what a glorious voice.

"We are going to play a game." I answer. I pull out two collars, both made of leather. One has crimson trim and a black outer and the other has a purple trim. I also take my crop rider out which is completely black and pure leather.

"Game?" Lucas asks.

"Yes, a game. It will decide who gets a reward and who will get punished." I take out a short double sided leash and walk over to the two who are still in that position on their knees. "It's a simple game really." I lock the collars on each of them. "It's just a test of endurance that's all." Pulling them together I latch the leash on both of them so that their faces can only seperate about an inch. They no doubt feel each other's breath. "Whoever comes first looses and will be punished. The winner will be given a reward."

"What's the reward and punishment?" Nick asks.

I glance down at there dicks which are almost touching.

(A/N: THERE? I can't believe no one corrected me... that... that's a mortal sin to use the wrong spelling. Where is the grammar Nazi when I need them?)

"That's a secret." I respond smirking as precum drips from their dicks. This game shouldn't last too long. "Let the game begin." I take a seat twirling the crop rider in my hands.

Both of them seem awkward at first but Lucas takes the lead pushing their mouths together effortlessly getting entrance deepening the kiss. He takes this chance pushing Nick down into a sitting position and rubbing their bonars together.

It's not hard to tell that Nick is loosing this battle. At least that's what I thought.

Nick pulls Lucas over him shoving him onto his butt and climbing over him easily. He tries to pull away from Lucas but is reminded of the leash attaching them. So instead he gets closer biting on Lucas's neck, this seems to spark something in Lucas and he moans obviously trying to keep himself under control but losing the battle.

I can't help but grin devilishly as creamy white sperm spurts from Lucas's dick leaving him breathless and Nick victorious.

I raise from my chair crouching next to them letting the cool black leather of the crop rider settle in my hands. "My oh my Lucas, I didn't think you would loose, honestly thought Nick would since you seem so tough." I see Lucas's face go red and his hard on return quickly. "And you're hard again so soon. What a slut." His legs twitch and try to cover himself although with Nick there it's difficult.

"It's a natural body function, that doesn't mean I'm a slut." He mumbles.

"But you are. You are such a slut. Isn't he a slut Nick?"

Nick obviously doesn't know what to say but decides quickly and correctly "mhm, he is a slut."

"That's right, he got hard with just a few words right after he had already cum. Only a slut would do that." Lucas trembles as if the words I say do more than what he shows, which they probably do.

"Stop saying slut." He whispers.

"What? Did the slut say something?" He twitches every time the word slut leaves my lips caressing his very bones embarrassing him. Who knew the bad boy would like to be degraded, what a surprise.

He pants, his breath coming out in shallow quick gasps for air. I smooth his hair back with my hand in a comforting way to calm him down and it works immediately. He leans his face into the palm of my hand like a puppy would.

"Now for those punishments and rewards." Instantly they both freeze up.

I hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote! <3