Chapter 3

Alec's POV

I pull the middle of the leash leading them. They try to stand up but I say "dogs don't walk on their hind legs." Nick seems to understand immediately and pulls an unknowing Lucas back down on the ground with him.

I smirk biting my bottom lip. Wonderful, it'll be quite exciting teaching and breaking them.

I drag them towards my bed and unhook the leash. Gently I pull the strands from both their blindfolds taking them. Then I swallow the scene before me, they have some drool on their chins, their hair is messy, they are on their knees and both of them still have boners. The sight in itself is enough to make me want their tears as well.

"Lucas are you ready for your punishment?" I ask.

I see him bite the inside of his cheek before answering "yea."

"That's not how you speak to me." I say.

Nick twitches and Lucas seems at a loss for words. Nick leans over whispering something to Lucas.

I would question him but I know what he told him when Lucas blushes and says "Yes, sir."

This is better than I could have imagined. Both of them on their knees, Nick seems to have already had an interest in this and Lucas is just perfect for training.

"Good, now let's start. Nick come here. Lucas stay." I command.

Nick does exactly as told crawling to me as best he can with his hands still tied. I rub the top of his head like I would an animal.

"That down there must be agonizing since you haven't cum and have been holding it." I plop back on the bed setting the riding crop down next to me and cross my legs "kiss them."

His eyes go wide for a second but without hesitating he leans down kissing the tip of my toes. His butt is in the air and he looks up at me from my grounded foot he kissed.

"Good boy, you're such a good boy." I glance at Lucas and he is struggling to stay still.

I hook my finger under his collar pulling him into a sitting position. I smash our lips together and let my hands play with his dick. I kiss a trail down his jaw onto his neck and bite, hard enough to draw blood and he cums in my hand. I lick the shallow wound making him shiver.

I pull away to see a satisfied expression on Nick's face. Reward has been given. Now time to finish the punishment.

"Lucas. Come here." I say letting Nick rest by leaning on my knee. I pick the riding crop back up. He makes his way to me cautiously. "Now turn around and bend over with your knees apart."

This time he gives me a look that asks why. But I give him my own look that says to do as asked of him no questions.

So he turns and bends over some. "More." He bends some more but not enough. "All the way." Finally his face touches the floor and I'm satisfied with the results.

His luscious ass is high in the air and his dick dangles below. By far one of the best views.

"Every time I hit you I want you to count. Until we reach ten I won't stop and we will restart if you don't count."

His body immediately tenses. But he doesn't tell me to stop or not do it. So with little force I smack him with the riding crop right on his plump ass. It makes a satisfying snap while he flinches and leaves a rosy red mark.

"O-one." He mumbles.

With more force and with a flick of the wrist another rosy red mark emerges and he squirms.

"Two."

This pattern repeats until he says "t-t-ten." And tears stain his cheeks. Ahh, I could cum just looking at this. Nick got hard again watching.

I rub the spot I hit and let my nails lightly drag along the red skin automatically making him squirm and shake his hips. I stand walking over to his head and pat him "good boy, you did good." He perks at my words crawling onto my lap so that his upper body is supported by me, Nick comes over doing the same. I pat their heads comforting them.

They did wonderful.

The comforting silence is broken when I realize they are still tied up. I reach over pulling the correct ropes so that they unravel. Both of them look at the indents from the rope then look at me. I hadn't noticed I was biting my lip.

Nick leans back down and pulls my pants down enough so that my boner is in clear view. He licks his lips before bringing his mouth down engulfing it and deep throating it before licking and rubbing with his hand. Lucas comes in to lick the opposite side. They both look up at me and I'm done for. I cum getting it all over their faces.

I take a tissue cleaning them up.

Nick is the first to talk "that was exciting."

I grin. "I'm glad you think so. Lucas?"

"It-it was fun." He blushes looking to the side. Adorable.

"Lets get cleaned up and go downstairs to eat something." I say smirking.

.
.
.
.

We finished cleaning the mess up and changed into different clothes before making our way down stairs.

Surprise surprise, Jacob was on the couch grinning like a moron.

"So how did the little sadistic queen treat you?" He asks and I face palm. Not only does he look like a moron he is a moron. Nick clings to my arm.

"Well I won't be sitting down anytime soon." Lucas grumbles.

Jacob bursts out laughing.

"Yea, but I think it'll be fine." I grin glancing at him and he blushes.

Yup, everything will be fine. They are mine.

This is the end I hope you enjoyed and if you did please vote and comment your opinion! <3