SIDE STORY: YUMI FROM GESSEN

I'm Justice! That's I always use that word anytime. But am I? That word always appear in my mind. And the question is what is Justice? How people get the Justice in the world? And is there someone life without justice?

 And the question is what is Justice? How people get the Justice in the world? And is there someone life without justice?

Since my parents die, my grandfather take me and train me hard to be a great shinobi. Not just like that, he taught me what is power and how to use it. Since that I have a goals, to continue my grandfather's dream, to create a world without evil.

With my friends, we destroy the thing about evil. But they protest my behavior about Justice.And they think that this is Injustice, but I don't care. I just continue my grandfather's dream. That is what I do. Until that incident happen.

Yes...that incident...

A unknown forces raid to Gessen and immediately destroy in the mansion. One of them asking about the guy who we didn't know. And then they fight against us. My friends try to protect me. When I see that, I want to fight too, but they said that I must go away. I don't know why they said that. It makes me confused. And my friend forcing me out of the mansion. With a big explosion, I bounced away from them. Why they do that?

I run toward to save them, but I see a different scenery. Gessen was explode by the forces and my friends still here. I scream loudly and make me detected by them. So I run away from them to the city.

Is this injustice? Try to protect my friend but I can't? I try to hold my tears, but I can't. I arrived at the city. With my limp, I search the place to hide it, but I can't find it. I fell down and maybe I have not hope to life again. I feel I fail to make my grandfather's dream come true and I fail to protect my friends. Maybe this time I will die in this injustice.

But someone save my life. He takes me to the simple place and looking after me until I recovered. I give thanks to him and he ask why am I in here. I tell that incident. He also telling his past. And that make me surprised that he betrayed by his family and more surprised he have a Devil Gene in his body who 'gives' by his father. Now I know that there is a person who didn't have justice. I feel sorry for him. But in that case, I'm at the same position like him. And I know that the higher of Justice is Injustice.

But something happen to me. I don't know why my heart is pounding when I beside him. I think I'm in love with him. No! I can't do that now! Maybe someday I will say it. But now I will help him and my friends in same time.