ROUND 25: THE BATTLE OF DEVILS (part 2)

Kazuya dash toward (Y/N) and hit (Y/N) with his fist until (Y/N) spread split of saliva. (Y/N) bounced away and hit the wooden pole until it broken. (Y/N) fell down and try to hold his pain. But before (Y/N) stand up, Kazuya come and doing dragon uppercut and make (Y/N) fly away. When (Y/N) in the mid-air, Kazuya doing Triple Spin Kick and finally doing Tsunami Kick until (Y/N) fell down with a huge damage on wooden floor. (Y/N) held his chest while groan in pain. Kazuya slowly walk towards (Y/N).

Kazuya: "You take half of my power...now you must pay it!"

Kazuya kicks (Y/N) several times until (Y/N) can't breath. When Kazuya doing kick once again, (Y/N) quickly hold his leg.

(Y/N): "It's not me who take your power.....but you take me to give this power to me!"

Hear that words, Kazuya angry and lift (Y/N) with his leg who held by (Y/N). Kazuya spinning himself and release (Y/N) until (Y/N) bounced away and until crash into the one of the statue in the temple and fell down into the floor.

Kazuya: "How dare you said it to me...."

(Y/N): "So what? *cough* did you angry when you heard what I said?"

With no longer, Kazuya dash toward (Y/N) and punch him until hit (Y/N)'s chest and make broken of the wall. Kazuya groan and pressure his fist to (Y/N) until deeper and deeper.

Kazuya: "If you said that again, I will not hesitant to kill you right now"

(Y/N): "Then go ahead...but first....I must paid it for the death of my mother!"

Then lightning aura spread around (Y/N)'s body. He grab Kazuya's arm and quickly change the position. Now Kazuya in the broken wall while (Y/N) doing several Median Line Destruction. His punch is very fast until make cracks around the temple. After that, (Y/N) lift Kazuya's right arm and doing Shoulder Reverse. And then he throws him to the another wall and doing same like the first. And then (Y/N) ended this with doing Corpse Thrust to Kazuya until Kazuya bounced away to the wall and make the thick fog. (Y/N) kneeling with heavily panting and still his chest which still punched by Kazuya.

But then, (Y/N) heard a someone who laughing. He sees and surprised that Kazuya still raise up again after the several attack from (Y/N).

Kazuya: "You fooling around me, boy...you said this is your attack? Pathetic!"

And then Kazuya walk toward to (Y/N) while (Y/N) still kneeling down.

Kazuya: "It's time to die!"

But when several steps, Kazuya stomps something on the wooden floor. He looks down and see that the ice needle has stab on his foot. And then, a several chains form ice wrap his arms and legs until Kazuya didn't move. He try to release and success, but then, the ice chain wrap him again and this time the wrapping is getting strong.

Kazuya: "What is it...who dares to do this to me!!?"

Yumi: "It's me.....Ice Prison!!"

Kazuya sees and confused that Yumi now in the Ice Queen mode again after he takes a half of her power. Suddenly, a big cage came from above and imprison him. Yumi continued with summon a several spear from the ice.

Kazuya: "You!! I thought I had take your power!!"

But Yumi didn't respon it. She throw them and hit Kazuya on his legs, chest, and his arms until he didn't move again. (Y/N) sees that and turn around to see the girl with ice sword. Yumi now turn around and see (Y/N). And then, she run towards him.