Four.

Katsuki get mad over everything,even the silliest things makes him angry.

You didn't like him for that,actually you didn't like everything about him.

...Well,maybe not everything.

He is weirdly kind to you,only to you.That makes you feel weird and you hate it.

You didn't hate him,you hate the weird feeling you have towards him.

"We have assignments test,paired into two people"said Aizawa lazily.

"The separated group will have their opinion about what it takes to be a hero"he said again.

You were planning to be with Uraraka as you feel a tap on your shoulder.

"Wanna team up?"asked Todoroki softly.

Your eyes searched for Uraraka and she is already with Izuku.

"Okay"you said with a smile.

"Oi diamond,team up with me"said Katsuki.

You were about to tell him that Todoroki is on your team but Todoroki beat you to it.

"She is with me"he said to Katsuki.

"Haa?,I'm not talking to you half and half!"he said "I'm talking to her!"

"I'm with Todoroki"you told him.

"Sorry"

He opened his mouth to say something but he closed it again,he is mad but he is weirdly quiet.

Then he left without saying anything.

You never seen his eyes that red before.

As school bell rings,sign that school has ended-Katsuki takes your hand as he dragged you.

"Let go of me!"you said,his grip is tight and it hurts your skin a bit.

"Sorry"he said,surprisingly calm but his face is not.

"(Y/N),do you hate me?"he asked you softly.

You stare at his face,his face is calm but you can see hurt on his eyes.

"Why are you avoiding me?"he asked softly.

You didn't say anything as you hugged him.

"I didn't avoid you,Katsuki"you said as he hugged you back.

I can never avoid you.