Six.

Takada's table is swarmed by girls.

That's a bit expected actually,he is quite attractive and friendly to others.Even girls from another class talk to him when break time.

"That's unfair!,he is swarmed by the girls even without him wanting it!"Mineta said.

You slap his head "Fix your behaviour first you grape"

He cried out how mean you were and you say to him that he deserves it.

It's break time and you sit with Izuku,Uraraka,and Iida.

"What do you think about the new student?"you asked Uraraka because almost all the girls are swooning over the new student.

Yet the boys from class other then A class are complaining how he just got inside yet he got A class.

"I think he is fine"said Uraraka. (because of her undying love for Izuku)

"I must guide him,because I'm the class rep!"Iida said.

"I think he is friendly"said Izuku.

You nodded,you yourself aren't that interested on that new student because you think he isn't that interesting.

(Because your mind is filled with Katsuki)

What?,who said that?.Lol of course you   didn't think of that ash blond boy all the time haha.

"Excuse me"

You guys attention's are going to the familiar voice.

Takada.

"Mind if i sit with you guys?"he asked with a small smile.

"Yeah"you replied uninterestedly as you drink your lemon tea.

He looks surprised but then regain to his composure as he sit beside you.

A glare was sent towards him but he didn't seem to notice.

"I'm Takada Yousuke"he said as he smiled once again.

"Will you guys be my friends?"he asked as he beamed happily.

A small smile appeared on your lips,he is so pure you have to protect him at all cost.

The glare intensifies,Katsuki feels angry and he didn't know why.

"Bro,why don't you confess to her?"Kaminari said as he pat his shoulder.

"Shut up dunce face"

Kirishima sighed "But Kaminari is right"he said to Katsuki.

"She won't know until you confess"

"I don't have anything to confess,stupid hair!"he said stubbornly.

"Then why are you angry that new kid is sitting beside (Y/N)?"asked Kaminari.

Katsuki didn't say anything,because he didn't know the answer himself.

He is uncertain of his feelings.