- MRS NORRIS -

"I hate leaving you-"

"Go! Daphne, go get my little girl for me."

"I will, I will I promise... but you have to promise you'll wait for us"

"I promise you I'm not going anywhere"

"Mother we have to leave!" Argus begs her.

Daphne kisses Connie passionately on the lips before turning around. She takes hold of Argus and they step into the fireplace hand in hand, all the time she stares at the ground too afraid to look at him as she shouts.

"101 blue valley, springhill Scotland!"

The last thing Argus and Daphne saw  was Connie, who had managed to raise his right hand into the air and wave them off.

Argus hated travelling by floo powder and always kept his eyes tightly shut even still now despite not being a little boy anymore, it was moments like these  where epiphanies come easily Argus promised himself when all this was over, and he never had to see Sebastian again he would never waist another moment of life doing something he hated.

When he opened his eyes he had to do a double take. For some strange reason when his mother had called our their old address he had stupidly imagined being dropped off outside the house and walking towards it. But off course what he now could see was the view from their old living room as he and Daphne stumbled out the fire place.

Argus felt most strange. It was the first time he had been home in years and it felt like he had travelled back in time or was in a dream. He looked around the room with a heavy heart.

"Everything is exactly the same." Argus pointed out quietly. For some reason he felt like he had to whisper.

"I know." was Daphne's reply. "Your father didn't change a thing"

Argus hadn't forgotten the real reason why they had come back here.

"The house is silent. What if they're not here?"

"They will be" Daphne said surely, "they can't go back to Hogwarts so he'll take her to the next safest place for him. or he'll try" she added.

"What do you mean?"

Daphne sat down on a comfy fat seat by the fireplace and specks of dust fluttered like fairies in the air.

"I've put an Anti-Alohomora charm on the locks."

"What will that do?"

"It will stop him breaking In with an unlocking spell. Sebastian won't expect us to be here so we'll take them off guard and try and rescue Rowena."

Argus nodded in approval. "So now we just wait?"

"We wait"

*

"Sebastian I'm cold can't we go inside?"

Argus could hear Rowena's sweet voice even in his dreams.

"I'm trying but my key isn't working!"

"My hands are numb... for god sake Sebastian you're a wizard use your wand"

Argus herd clicking and ruffling noises as Sebastian rummaged through his trunk.

"Sebastian my toes!"

"Alohomora!" came the reply.

Why did Sebastian have to be in his dreams? Why couldn't he just leave him alone?

"Alohomora!"

Why did that word sound so familiar?

"It's not working" Sebastian complained.