Chapter 2

DISCLAIMER:
I do not own any of these characters only the plot
Enjoy ❤️

Clary's POV
We entered the office and approached the front desk, to see a blonde with a name tag that read 'Camille' she was aggressively typing with acrylics into a computer. After a few seconds I cleared my throat and she looked up,
"Hi I'm Clary and this is Jon, it's our first day here, so we have come for our schedules" I said to the woman behind the desk.

"Ahh yes, the principal mentioned she was expecting a few new students, just give me a few minutes to gather your files".

She turned in her chair and stood, before up walking towards a printer. As we waited for her to print out our 'Welcome to the school' booklet and timetables, I turned to Jon and sighed. "You'd think if they knew we were coming, they would've pre-printed all the necessary shit." I complained. Jon shrugged his shoulders and ran a tanned hand through his hair. "Oh well, maybe we'll missed out on a bit of class", he teased. Before I could tell him off, the office lady returned and passed us our information packages.

We immediately fished out our timetables and read through them.

The office lady interrupted our concentration and mentioned, that we would each have a student that would take us on a tour around the school. To show us the ropes and where everything was, just as she explained that if we felt sick all we had to do was pop into sickbay, two boys walked in.

"Finally! You boys took your time", the office lady stated as she shook her head, giving the boys a disappointing glance.

One of the two boys had a ridiculous amount of glitter covering his spiked hair and stood out with his purple jeans.  While the other had messy brown hair and was wearing a classic soccer shirt and Nike's, you could definitely see the difference between the two.

They introduced themselves as Magnus Bane and Jordan Kyle. According to the Camille the office lady. Magnus would take me around on my tour as he was in year 11 as well, and Jordan would take Jon as they were both in year 12.

We all left the office and went separate ways, following our tour guides.

As soon as we are out of the opposing duo's hearing range, Magnus strikes the conversation. "Oh my, who was that tall piece of hot stuff with you?" He exclaimed, his sparkles shining brightly under the sun.

"Ugh do you mean Jon, my brother?", I sighed and readjusted my jacket.
"He's your brother! You guys look nothing alike" Magnus states shocked, "Yeah we get that a lot" I shrug. Magnus seems to drop the subject without another word and continues on with the tour.

We pass the main quad, library, and canteen before quickly going through my timetable and locating my home room.

Shortly after arriving at my home room the bell rings, signalling the beginning of the school day. Before Magnus disappears he states, "see ya clary, remember if you need anything, just come find me" he winks and walked away.

I walked into home room and took a seat in the back corner next to a boy with curly brown hair and thick, black rimmed glasses.

The boy next to me seemed engrossed in his comics and the teacher hadn't come in yet, so I decided to pull my sketchbook out and finish an old sketch.

"Wow those are really good", the curly haired boy beside me interrupts. "Thanks" I shrug, "I'm Max Lightwood by the way " he smiles and holds out a hand. "I'm Clary Fray, nice to meet you Max", I respond firmly shaking his hand. As we continue our conversation, I find I quite like Max and we have a few classes together.

As the teacher arrives, I feel more and more certain today is going to be great.

Home room flys by fast, it seems Max and I have a lot in common including 1st period.

We're discussing our love for manga, when the 1st period bell chimes. "Okay, let's go!" Max states excitedly, I smile as he takes my hand and drags me out the door and towards our first Advanced English class of the year.

As we enter the room, I notice we are the first ones here. "At least we get to pick where we sit," I smile, Max shrugs in response and moves towards the second row.

While I was talking and getting to know Max. A girl with a curly brown afro and tanned skin, and a boy similar to Max with his brown hair and black rimmed glasses, deeply in conversation walked over to us.
"You can't name a band 'Fish Feet For Life'," the girl exclaims. "Jordan and Eric really like the name and I think it's a winner." The boy replies as he stares off into space. "Max, please tell this idiot how horrible, 'Fish Feet For Life' is for a band name." The girl interrupts.

Max chuckled and introduced me to his friends Maia and Simon, they sat next to us and we talked.

Within the next 5 minutes the rest of the class has trickled in.

AUTHORS NOTE:
sorry it's taken so long to update, me and my sister have been quite busy with school and other after school activities we will try to update ASAP