The Park

Where Taehyung befriends a little boy in a park, who has a handsome older brother.

---------------

The summer holidays had finally started!

Taehyung stretched his arms and legs as he walked towards his favourite park. He planned to meet up with Jimin and Hoseok in about an hour, but he just wanted to get there early so he can play on the swings.

The mixture of a sunny day and a cool breeze made Taehyung smile with happiness as he walked towards his destination. His thoughts lingered on whether there will be any ice cream trucks close by for the trio to treat themselves to later on if they ever get hungry.

Finally after what seemed like ages, Taehyung reached the park, and he made his way directly to the children's area, where the cute little swings and slides were.

He glanced around and giggled to himself as he saw many children running around with their small friends or siblings, trying to get to each of the attractions in the park, with their parents chasing behind them.

The brunette spotted two swings next to each other in a place full of shade. He quickly raced towards the swings, with a smile on his face.

No one had noticed a 17-year-old boy just casually swinging on a children's swing in the corner of the park.

That is, until a little guy approached him.

"Hey!" the little boy screeched suddenly. Taehyung, who had his eyes closed while swinging, opened them quickly and tried to spot where the tiny voice was coming from.

When he saw that there was a cute little boy with black hair standing next to his swing, he immediately put his feet on the ground and made the swing still.

"Aww you're so cute!" Taehyung cooed, ruffling the boy's hair a little.

"Don't touch me stranger!" the little boy said, and slapped Taehyung's hand away from his hair. "My brother told me strangers are meanies!"

"Oh... well, what did you want kiddo?" Taehyung said, his face twisted with confusion.

"I want this swing," the kid said, pointing at the one Taehyung was currently sitting on.

Taehyung looked on the other side of him and spotted another swing which was empty. He pointed that one to the little boy as he smiled a little.

"There's another one here, you can use that."

The little boy walked a bit to the right to see that there was indeed another swing right there. But he didn't want it.

"No! I want this one!" he whined, looking back at Taehyung.

Taehyung clutched the sides of his swing tightly, as though the little boy was about to pull them away from him.

"Too bad, I came here first!" the brunette said and stuck out his tongue at the little boy.

The little boy started feeling sad and suddenly cried loudly. He couldn't believe that his favourite swing had been taken away from him. All because of the ginormous kid!

"I think you're a meanie," he said, and resumed crying once again.

Taehyung, who started to feel a little guilty over what just happened, sighed and stood up. He went towards the little boy and kneeled down on the floor in front of him, so that they were of similar heights.

"Hey look at me..." he said, trying to pry away the boy's hands from his tearful face. "Please don't cry. Hey look! The swing is free now! You can take it!"