Enjoenrne....

This is kind of random/boring so feel free to skip 😂 

****

So we had a Town Hall meeting at my school and I set my water bottle and binder on the floor. I keep my iPad in my lap as a fidget (I'm weird ok).When it was over I got my stuff and went to first hour.

A couple minutes after first hour began I was like 'wait what's wrong.'

And it was then that... I noticed that I didn't have my water bottle.

DUN DUN DUN

I'm sorry

Anyways so hen I got up out of my seat and went to my teacher and said "I think I forgot my water bottle in the auditorium can I go get it?"

"Yeah just go get a pass," she replied.

So I did and then I went back to the auditorium but I knew the doors would likely be locked. They were. I freaked out because I didn't know what to do. But I went around a hall for a bit when I saw this lady who was like some sort of staff, I don't even know, but she helped me find the room where the yearbooks were being kept when I was a sevvie and was scared to go alone.

So I went to her and my voice was being weird atm so I practically whispered "do you have the keys to the auditorium?" 

And she looked at me then was like "yeah I do what's wrong?"

And I said "I think I forgot my watterbottle ~..._...~

I JUST SPELLED WATER BOTTLE WRONG EVERYBODY IM DONE.

Anyways

_...~..._ in the auditorium..."

"Oh no, your water bottle, that's horrible!"

Right now I actualy don't remember what she said but it was literally something like that,  I couldn't tell if it was sarcastic or if she actualy cared or if she didn't care but I was too scared to say never mind or whatever lol

So we went down the hall and then when we got to the auditorium I just felt like 'hm I bet now that I've brang [dont ask maybe] someone it's not even gonna be there'

AND WHADDAYA KNOW IT FREAKING WASNT CRI

So then I went back out to where she was waiting at the door and was like "it's not there..."

So she was like "oh maybe someone's brought it to the lost and found."

So we went back up the stairs to the lost and found place and she was like "oh it's not open yet, but maybe we can check the box." So she went to this box that had some things in it and I followed and we looked and she was like "no water bottle in here" then she paused and looked around a little bit then she said "maybe someone turned it in at the office?"

So we went towards the office and since most of the walls were glass she said "there's a water bottle is it yours?" 

And I looked in and there sure enough was my water bottle sitting on the main desk next to some worker lady.

I exclaimed "yes!!" in like such a relieved way that I can't even forget it eurgh... i think it was so weird lol... well then I ran into the office then was like "I think this is mine" as I picked the bottle up and the desk person just kinda smiled at me. Then as I was going back out I saw the helping woman walking down the hall past the windows and she was watching me and I smiled and kind of waved at her and she did too and ohhhhhh ittttt wasssssss soooooooo weirddddd andddd awkwardddddd......

Welp anyways I'm finished with this............... soooo yeah bye