1. Damn it Deku

(Authors note- this takes place shortly after the sports festival arc. This is a YAOI and will contain some smut)

Bakugou’s P.OV
Bakugou sits in class, his hand behind his head. He has a gentle pout as Aizawa lectures the class on their hero names. He may not look like he’s listening, but he is, on the outside he may be a fiery ball of hate, but on the inside he cares more than he’d like to admit.
My hero name huh? It’ll be something bad ass, I bet Midoriya is going to pick something stupid, heh. He should go ahead and choose his hero name to be Deku.
“Now, I’ll be leaving the room. You have the rest of today’s class and the start of tomorrows to come up with one. As I said before, this may not be your hero name in the future but it’s still good to have one figured out.” With that, Aizawa walks out of the room rather sluggishly.
The class erupts into silence as students move to sit closer to their friends. Bakugou doesn’t move, knowing Eijirou will move to be close to him at any second.
Bakugou scribbles on his paper as the teeth gritting sound of a chair sliding against the ground plops in front of his desk.
“Sup, Bakugou?” Eijirou scoots even closer to the desk, his leg brushes against Bakugou’s, making him breathe out gently.
The sight of his messy hair makes Bakugou want to melt then and there, but he hold onto reality and groans.
“This really fucking blows! I mean why the hell do we have to have to have hero names now. This is so dumb.”
Bakugou looks down from his obvious gaze towards Eijirou and sighs, if only he could express his feelings in public. His feelings of love, so much love for the boy with the spiky red hair and adorable smile.
In private the two do whatever they desire, as secretly they are in a passionate relationship. While Eijirou feels confident and stable about their relationship, Bakugou doesn’t feel as if he’s ready to come out. Not yet anyway.
“Any idea for a name?” Bakugou asks, his voice quivering.
“Actually, yea!” His boyfriend’s voice raises and he raises his white board, showing the words: Red Riot. In bold black letter.
It makes Bakugou want to laugh, but he doesn’t. It fits his lover perfectly, and it makes his heart almost skip a beat to see him so happy with the name.
“That sounds better than anything I could ever come up with.” Ashido says to Eijirou.
Eijirou laughs playfully and makes a silly stance, his face almost glowing. “It’s cause I’ve always wanted to be just like my favorite hero! Crimson riot! He’s the best!”
The class goes back to work, Bakugou impatiently awaits the dinging of the final school bell. His leg shaking under the table, beside Eijirou’s leg.
“Whats wrong?” Eijirou mouths to him.
“Nothing”, he mouths back.
But he knows exactly why he wants to flee this damned classroom. He knows it has to do with his childhood friend Midoriya, and how every time he thinks of him he mentally cheats on his boyfriend. It isn’t fair the annoying twat is having this kind of influence over him.
The bell dings finally, and almost instantly Bakugou stands, his chair rocking as he does.
“Come on.” He urges Eijirou.
His lover stands with a curious eyebrow and sighs, “Alright but I want to see some of our other classmates in training this afternoon.”
Bakugou grits his teeth, what are the chances he’d see Midoriya there anyway? He probably has some nerd stuff to do.
“Fine.” Bakugou says, his chest tightening.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Little does Bakugou know, is that going to watch their training will in fact involve a run in with Midoriya, and a dangerous game will begin to be played.