3. Midoriya and Bakugou

*SMUT WARNING*

Midoriya’s POV
The cool summer air wafts into his bedroom. He lies in only his boxers with no blanket on top of him.
Phone in hand, he searches Bakugou’s social media’s for any type of phone number. In the past Bakugou had denied Midoriya’s request for his number, but at the moment Midoriya wants to continue where he left off.
Being a teenager was hard for Midoriya, sure he had friends but he never felt close to them.
“Lonely” Midoriya mumbles to himself and gives up on the search, instead sending him a message on HeroBook
He immediately shoots him a text:
You know where I live if you want to pick up on where we left off.
It takes a couple minutes before a new message appears in his inbox.
Are you ducking crazy? I’m not a dumb ask and don’t like guys. Keep this up and I’ll beat your ask.
Midoriya laughs at the auto-correct silently and bites his bottom lip.
No 1 gets that hard from another guy, unless you like guys. Won’t tell any1.
There isn’t a reply after almost twenty-minutes and Midoriya decides to give it a rest. So what if the guy of his dreams doesn’t like him back. He figured he would have to endure this life of solitude. After all, his right hand is as good as Bakugou could ever be.
Tap. Tap.
Midoriya curiously stands, peering outside of his window. The sight of Bakugou standing in a dark jacket and shorts makes his heart beat faster and he opens it high enough for him to crawl through before closing it again.
“What are you?” He begins to ask, figuring Bakugou was about to beat him up.
“Shut the hell up.” Bakugou clashes his lips against Midoriya.
Midoriya places one hand on Bakugou’s defined abdomen, and reaches another into his shorts. Finding his member, he begins to stroke it.
Moans escape from Bakugou’s lips, making Midoriya stroke faster.
“No one has to know.” He giggles and drops to his knees. If this was a dream, he hoped he would never wake up. He wouldn’t be able to continue on if it was a dream.
He pulls the shorts down and licks Bakugou’s tip gently. He had never seen another penis in real life, and this was so much better than expected.
Midoriya takes him into his mouth, and begins sucking on his crush’s member. The occasional moan giving him the energy to continue.
He pulls away a bit as Bakugou takes a seat on the side of Midoriya’s bed. He places a firm hand on Midoriya’s head and pushes him back down on his member.
Midoriya continues, choking occasionally, his tongue glides over the member smoothly. For his first time, Midoriya was sure Bakugou would have came by now.
“Ah…aha.”
Bakugou grips the bed sheet and without warning, climaxes in Midoriya’s mouth. It surprises him, and in a panic at the slimy feeling in his mouth, he lets it slide from his mouth and plop back onto Bakugou’s crotch.
“What the fuck? You were supposed to swallow!” He sighs and reaches to Midoriya’s nightstand and wipes it up with tissues.
“I’d never done anything like that before.” Midoriya looks down, as Bakugou stands and pulls his shorts back on. “Wait, before you go…do you wanna…maybe do more sometime? Like we could be friends with benefits or…like date. It doesn’t matter to me but I really like you and it’s nice to know you feel the same…” Midoriya trails off, looking down on the ground, afraid of rejection.
Bakugou opens the window and looks back at Midoriya, “I already have a boyfriend. Why do you think Eijirou and I are so close?” He winks and slinks out the window, leaving Midoriya in his room to cry alone again, just like every other night.