2. A risky encounter

Bakugou’s POV
Bakugou walks beside Eijirou, their hands brush against each other, occasionally they find safe spots to hold hands. Now is not one of them, as their school’s sports field lies almost directly in front of them.
“Save a seat for me.” Eijirou says, quickly planting a kiss on Bakugou’s cheek, “I have to pee.”
He does an awkward circle twirl and rushes off to the bathrooms.
Great. Leave me alone why don’t ya, I outta beat the crap out of someone.
Ignoring his urge to kill he makes his way up a set of bleachers and plops down on a bench. Glad he got the chance to change out of his school uniform.
He now sits in a black tank top, revealing his muscled shoulder and biceps. While gripping his waist loosely a pair of blue gym shorts, giving him the feeling of being comfortable yet athletic. While he wears a pair of tennis shoes, in high quality no doubt.
Leaning back, he lets the warm spring summer air hit him. Letting his guard down, he closes his eyes and-
“Oh! Sorry I’m late.”
His eyes shoot open, in the field, Midoriya and Uraraka stand in the field. His fist grips the metal bench and in anger a tiny explosion extends from his hand, melting the left side of the bench.
Midoriya. Of course you’d ruin this. You always ruin everything.
He watches Midoriya stretch, trying not to admire his cute body, he fails miserably but is thankfully interrupted by Eijirou whom plops beside him.
“What’d I miss?” The handsome redhead asks looking out at the field. “Oh hey, it’s Uraraka and Midoriya, wanna go say hey before-.”
Before he can finish, Bakugou interrupts him hastily.
“No-I-we should go. I still need to work on my hero name.” His voice is harsh, not different than how he speaks to his classmates, but different than the way he talks to Eijirou.
Hurt.
Thats the only expression that flashes through his face, in the corner of Bakugou’s eye, he continues to watch Midoriya begin his routine.
Eijirou sighs and nods, he leans close to Bakugou and whispers to him.
“Are you okay? I don’t wanna sound like a jealous boy-…don’t wanna sound like a jealous friend.” He winks, “But every time where near Midoriya you act like you don’t wanna be near him. Is there something going on? I know you hate him but…” He begins to trail off, and Bakugou shakes his head.
“It’s not that. I just hate being anywhere near the dumbass.” He lies. He loves being near Midoriya, its just the fact that he can’t be near Midoriya alone.
Eijirou stands. His fists are clenched at his sides and he whispers so only he can hear, “It doesn’t seem like it.”
He practically runs down the steps, not literally, but he does speed away in a way Bakugou had never seen.
Bakugou stands from the bleachers and walks down them. Promising to himself to give Eijirou some space-and promising to rid himself of any attraction to Midoriya. Vowing to himself he’ll be all Eijirou twenty-four seven. He’ll be the best boyfriend ever.
Taking a pit stop, Bakugou enters the restroom.
Being one so close to the field, it is a bit shabby. With three out of four mirrors being cracked, and one out of four sinks working. As well as toilet paper and graffiti scrolled across the place like a tornado had run through it.
Bakugou steps up to a urinal, hating that there were only three in the bathroom and that they were extremely close.
Pulling his member out, he begins to relieve himself as the door swings open. Someone steps up to the urinal on the far side, it not being far away, Bakugou notices who it is immediately.
“Midoriya.” He mumbles to himself. Fighting every muscle in his body to not look down at his crush’s member.
Bakugou finishes and flushes, putting his member back in his shorts. He goes to turn from the urinal, he gets a peek.
It’s a little bit smaller than Bakugou’s but also a bit skinnier.
Bakugou begins to wash his hands, peeking at Midoriya’s ass in the mirror. Bakugou’s once soft member grows visible in his shorts.
“Hey-uh Bakugou. I…don’t know what’s going on with you lately.” Midoriya turns from the urinal and washes his hands at Bakugou’s previous stance, “But I noticed you peeking at my…you know.”
Bakugou’s face turns redder than his explosions as he crosses his arms, ready to deny everything.
“What the hell are you-.”
Midoriya grabs Bakugou’s crotch. Massaging his already hard member through his shorts.
“The truth is, I’ve wanted you forever.” Midoriya scoffs awkwardly, “I just figured you were straight…and hated me.”
Bakugou backs up, his back pressing into the wall. His member throbs, but his mind screams in fury.
“I-I can’t.” Bakugou breathes out in rasps.
Bakugou, as cool, calm, and collected he seemed. He was a virgin, and so was every other member of his class as far as he knew. Something like loosing your virginity would be a big deal, especially in hero school. It was unspoken language for becoming something new, something closer to adult hood, and something closer to being a hero.
“Oh come on.” Midoriya persists, he moves to Bakugou and in a blur places his lips against Bakugou’s gently.
Eijirou’s lips are tough, masculine and full of passion while Midoriya’s are soft, not exactly feminine but not masculine either, and it gives off a gentle yet hungry feeling.
It makes Bakugou moan.
“I said I can’t.” He continues, he was a lot of things, but a cheater wasn’t one of them.
Midoriya’s eyes pout up at him, as he slinks to his knees.
“Just for a second?” He reaches the waistband of Bakugou’s pants, and Bakugou knows this is a fight he’s loosing.
“O…Okay just for a second. You stop when I say so-.”
The door against his back pushes against him, his silently thanks God and moves away from the door, ready to leave.
Entering the room, Eijirou.
“Sorry for the way I acted.” Eijirou says, not noticing Midoriya whom now stands, “I just…want us to still be good…friends.” He notices Midoriya and covers up their relationship.
Bakugou nods slowly, his eyes finding Midoriya and hoping Eijirou doesn’t notice anythings fishy.
“Why do you two look like you’ve seen a ghost? Hagakure wasn’t in here messing with you guys was she?” His eyes look over Bakugou’s frame and notices his erection, one he had never had in all their late night make out sessions. “Whats going on?”
Bakugou clenches his fist and practically screeches, while pointing a finger at Midoriya, “That creep grabbed my junk! What a weirdo, I just wanna go home!”
Grabbing Eijirou’s arm, he rushes out of the restroom, and into the approaching darkness.