Chapter 2

(Play the song on the next slide if you want ^)

"hi I'm Violet--" I say, then suddenly I'm interrupted by a door slamming open.
"sorry we're late professor Lee, my car wouldn't start "
I turn to look at who's speaking and all i could see was a familiar face hand in hand with some girl,
"*sigggghhh* ms. Song minji, and Mr. Chae hyungwon, do you think I'll believe that excuse?!? meet me at my office after class!now take your seats" the teacher says with a hint of annoyance in his voice
"Okay Mr.Lee" said hyungwon nonchalantly
" alright mr.lee" said the girl next to him as she began making her way to her seat.
Suddenly I remembered that he was the guy I ran into.
"Is the girl next to him his girlfriend? Is that why he ran off in a hurry? Hmm oh well his personal business shouldn't matter to me anyways" I thought
" ms.Moon, please continue " the teacher said
"Yes mr.lee, As I was saying, I am in your care for 8 hours" you said
"okay, Lee jihee you can sit beside Mark Lee, Mark raise your hand "

Jihee looked frantically, as she was eager to find out, who her new seat mate was.

Violet on the other hand wasn't excited.
"Oh gosh, I really wanted to be next to Jihee, socializing is not my strong point" Violet worried in thought

"Ms Moon,  you can sit next to hyungwon, Mr chae please stand"
You could see a tall figure stand up, with hair covering his eyes, but a wide smile shown. You got a glimpse of what his eyes looked liked, they were so mesmerizing, it was as if you could get lost in Them.

" oh it's the mystery girl, I never thought I would meet you again" he said as he was waving his arm frantically, it was more of a flail but it was cute either way.

I slowly walked to my seat by the window, while smiling awkwardly.
"At least he seems nice, I hope everyone else is nice to me too" I thought
As I was walking to my seat I felt like I was being watched, but when I turned around, I didn't see anyone looking at me.

You take your seat and notice that jihee is front of you, you were about to talk to her but she started talking to her seat mate. He didn't seemed bothered by her instead, he looked happy talking to her.

-----------------------timeskip--------------------*you're in your period 2 class now now*
"hi I'm your English teacher, Ms. Dallas" she said with a calm voice and a smile. " your homeroom teacher told me all about you two. So there is no need to introduce yourself, just go sit in those two empty seats in the back by the window."

" hi! Its funny seeing you here again, I guess fate just can't keep us apart huh?" I hear as me and Jihee began to take our seats. I look up to see who was talking and, not to my surprise, it's Hyungwon.

"Hi? I'm jihee, I'm the other transfer student and her closest friend" jihee says referencing me as she holds her hand out to shake hyungwon's hand. She gives me a weird look that basically scream " DO YOU KNOW THIS GUY"

"Hi I'm hyungwon! Nice to meet you!" He says as he begins to shake her hand "So... Newbies, What are you doing here in this school?"

"Uhm... to learn? Why else would we be here? Ahaha" I say a bit sarcastically

He begins to laugh and was about to say something, but then everyone looked to the board as the lesson was starting. The teacher began talking about angles and how you subtract stuff to get other angles, and how she is still single, and might turn into a lonely cat lady someday. Slowly I started dozing off and decided to distract myself, so I plugged in my earphones and started listening to my favourite song and I start to look out the window, look at the calming scenery.
——————Time skip------------------
I feel a tap on my hand, bringing me back to reality, I turn to look at who disturbed me, and saw hyungwon smiling softly.
"hey" he said inaudible
I gave him the look of confusion and he pointed to his ears and started motioning to take out my earphones. I did as he motioned, and he repeated what he Said.
"hey"hyungwon said again, showing his eye smiles
" ummm, hi" I said shyly and quietly
" uhm sorry to disturb you ahah! the lesson ended so we have some free time until the next period, just thought you wanted to know." he said with a cheerful smile
"Oh uhm thank you " I say with a smile
"Hehe no problem, so new transfer students where are you guys from?"he said as mark turns to look at me and jihee.
"Haha, dude they're from Canada bro, just like me. My fellow Canadians have come here to South Korea to study. You would know this, if you didn't come late." Mark said smiling
" oh ahaha sorry! But also not my fault you know, my car wouldn't start. Oh! Wait I never got to hear your introduction! Which means I didn't get to hear your name!." hyungwon said pouting

"Hm? Oh my name is- " I begin to say, but then I'm interrupted by the bell or was I saved by the bell ahaha.
"oh bye see you next class, if we're in the same class" I said, waving goodbye
I gather my stuff and walk out the class room, hearing what hyungwon had said,

" WAIT I DIDN'T CATCH YOUR NAME, THE BELL WAS TOO LOUD TO HEAR WHAT YOU SAID, CAN YOU TELL ME YOUR NAME AGAIN" hyungwon said curiously

I turn around to look at him and smile, then make my way to my next class.
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N:It's a short chapter today, I was lazy to make it long. Hoped you enjoyed it, though!