Chapter 1

"Good morning, baby." The young millionaire slowly opened his eyes, feeling the weight and warmth of a body on top of him.

     He sighed and slowly tried to sit down on his messy yet stable bed. The girl he doesn't remember taking home sat beside him, waiting for a reaction. She quietly admired his face and half naked body while he massages his temples.

     "Don't call me that." Harry suddenly rasps out, annoyance evident in his voice.

     "You were calling me that all the time last night." The girl whispered, starting to get annoyed as well.

     "Because I was drunk and you looked like her," Harry raised his voice and stood up. He looked at her with a stolid expression before breaking the silence between them. "You're nothing compared to her. Get out of my house!"

___

     The crepuscular room Harry stayed in was quiet and empty, but he liked it. Silence wasn't always present in his life, in fact he rarely gets it. With cameras, press, paparazzi, and rumors following him all the time, he was elated to hear nothing but the rings on his fingers coming in contact with the glass of wine on his hand.

     Something about Harry caught the media's attention all the time. Myriad articles have been written about him and they're usually about his "girlfriends" despite being single for the past five years. People have been theorizing that the reason he hasn't been linked to a girl for such a long time is because he's attracted to the opposite sex, which of course is false. Even though the rumor is a big deal for everyone, he couldn't care less of what people thought because he knows he doesn't need a girlfriend to substantiate his true sexuality. Most of the women he knows are cynical. They only want his money and power, and he's smarter than to let himself get involved in a fake relationship to debunk a theory.

     Harry heard a faint knock, annoying him a tad bit. He turned his head towards the door before speaking.

     "Who is it?" He asks in a monotone voice.

     "Gemma. I have something important to tell you." She said, obviously trying to contain her true emotions.

     "Then come in." His dull eyes soon lit up with curiosity and worry when he saw Gemma's face painted with sadness.

     "Your new assistant quit, again." Harry chuckled while looking at his younger sister.

     "Is that why you're sad?" He asked with little concern.

     Gemma slowly nodded while walking towards his agonistic brother. She took the glass of wine from Harry while giving him a disappointed look.

     Even though she was younger than Harry, Gemma was always the more logical, responsible, and smarter sibling. Their family members call her "The better Styles" and it would always annoy Harry. Despite their countless and pointless arguments, they were close. She knew all of his problems, including his addiction to drugs and alcohol. She has tried multiple times to stop him, but he was too stubborn. She knew why he was addicted but barely understood the reason. It was his way of coping and moving on from Anna, the first and only girl he's ever loved. After five years, everything's still the same. He still loves her.

     "It's too early for this." She spat, blatant annoyance showing in her tone.

    Harry ignored her and stood up to get another glass from the kitchen counter. He filled it all the way to the top with the same wine he was drinking before. He turned around to see Gemma tapping her right feet.

     "I'm getting you a new assistant and I guarantee you she will stay for a long time," Harry laughed at how sure and confident Gemma was with her statement. "Reign doesn't give up easily."

     "Sure." Harry said cockily.

    Gemma spilled the wine inside the trashcan beside his desk and walked out, slamming the doors shut. Harry sighed at his sister's uncouth behavior. He knew the only reason she kept assigning him personal assistants was because she's hoping he'd somehow change and become better with taking care of himself with the help of someone more responsible, but so far, nobody's been successful.

    "Reign," He whispered. A grin slowly forming in his pink plump lips. "I'd love to meet you."

___

     Harry patiently waited for Gemma and his new assistant to arrive. He tried to contain his excitement by slowly tapping his wooden table. He's never been excited to get a new assistant because he thinks they'll only bother him, but this time he wanted to have some fun.

    His phone vibrated. He looked at the screen and saw a text message from Gemma.

    From: Gemma
          We'll be there in five minutes. Be nice and don't scare her.

     Harry became more excited. He was ready to see what's so special about Reign. More importantly, he was ready to test out her limits.

    A few minutes passed and Harry heard the door knob to his office click. He looked up to see Gemma, followed by a girl who seems to be Reign.

    He stood up and smirked while observing Reign. She was wearing a white blouse and a fitted black pencil skirt, hugging her curves and showing half of her long, white, and smooth legs. Her dark wavy brown hair made her crystalline sapphire eyes more noticable. Her lips were plump, red, and tempting to kiss. Her light freckles complimented her rosy cheeks. Everything about her features caught Harry's attention, but the innocent look on her eyes were the most intriguing for him.

    "This is Reign." Gemma stated, breaking the silence. "She'll be your personal assistant from now on."

    Gemma squeezed Reign's hand before turning around and walking away. "Be nice, Harry." She reminded her brother before going outside the room.

    Harry stared at Reign's eyes before slowly walking towards her. Harry knew this was seething torture for her. He already had an idea of how she acts just by simply looking at her orbs and examining her body language.

    "Scared?" He asks, not breaking eye contact. He stopped walking and waited for her to speak.

    "I'm more intimidated than scared, sir." She admitted.

    "Well it should be the other way around, baby girl." Harry whispered in a raspy voice, sending goosebumps down Reign's spine.

    She gulped and slowly took a step back, her eyes never leaving his. The atmosphere started to get thicker for Reign and she could feel her legs getting weaker as she feels his stare burn right through her body. Harry chucked lightly before taking a step forward. He admires the innocent look on her face, knowing how oblivious she is to what he truly is.

     "Welcome to hell, baby."

___

Author's Note:

   idk if I should continue writing in third person haha anyways vote and comment I guess??

- @quitstyles