health class

Tae made his way into the school.

Doing what he does best.

Ignores the people around him.

He grew up being neglected by his parents. Well.

His step mum and dad.

His mother died when he was 8. And he saw it. But that's another story.

Only being noticed if he did something wrong. Every little thing he did was wrong. Unless it was perfect. His room had to be prefect. Other wise he gets yelled at not just by his parents but by his family.

Getting texts saying.

"Stop being disrespectful and listen to your parents"

"They have done a lot for you. You can at least clean your bed room"

"Don't be useless and clean your room"

He had gotten used to it though.

Especially domestic violence.

He grew up with it really.

His mother was slaved pretty much while his dad cheated on her with a girl that is now his now step mum.

And his step mum and dad fight a lot to.

He's gotten used to it all.

Which gave him the ability to block out everything. The voices and noises and scenarios happening.

The bell soon rang and he made his way to his first class.

Health

He never really minded health. It's just that the subject they're doing is literally domestic violence and how it affects kids.

So he sat down. Took out his stuff. And waited for the teacher to arrive.

She rushed in apologising she was late and started with the session.

The session turned out to affect Tae a lot more than the other ones on this topic.

She mentioned how fighting in front of children can cause the kids to become ill mentally.

Flash backs started invading Tae's mind.

He wasn't paying any attention anymore he was in a daze thinking about all the yelling. All the holes in the wall. And the times where his parents would hit each other.

He felt tears forming in his eyes, and he needed to leave the class before he end up bursting out in tears.

Without asking he rushed out the class room ignoring to teachers calls and rushed to the bathroom.

Hot tears were running down his face. This was the first time he had cried about his life.

But deffently not the first time he cried about his mother.