party fun •M•

If I said I was terrified, I'm lying.

This man was seriously touching my ass in Jungkook's bathroom.

My heart was pounding and my body was heating up. I couldn't breathe properly.

His hands slipped around into my jeans, not yet in my boxes, I gripped his hands as my eyes widened.

"He's trying to rape me"

Now I'm panicking. Fuck Jeon Jungkook.

This is his fault.

All his fault.

He's put me in this situation.

"Hey baby, you're being no fun here," he said trying to sound cute and pout.

I almost gagged.

"N-no I d-don't know you-"

The guy cut me off, his old crusty lips crashing onto mine.

He just stole my first kiss.

And is probably about to take my virginity.

I bit both my lips together harshly, as he tried to push his tongue into my mouth. I could taste blood starting to swell on my taste buds due to how hard I was bitting my lips shut.

The tears started to pour down my face as his hands continued to pull off my jeans.

Once he succeeded I felt him press his disgusting boner onto my dick.

He finally pulled off my lips, his lips coming in contact with my neck, sucking harshly and biting like a dog.

He started to grind on me.

"S-stop s-stop stop stop stop ple-ase, don't d-do this t-to m-e- I-" I couldn't finish my sentence as I started to chock on my sobs. His groans filling the room.

I started to cry loudly. My body stopped working as he ripped off my jacket and shirt.

"Someone, anyone- please- please help-agh"

He stopped and trailed his hands to my boxes. Rubbing my member making me inhale with a high pitch whine. I harshly gripped his wrists stopping him from doing any more.

"Baby boy, daddy needs help c'mon, I'll give you a great blow job if you-"

"I'll give you a fucking fist up the asshole you nasty old prick."

My heart stopped as I looked up a Jungkook who had a red face. He was panting and looked like he was on the verge of tears.

He gave the guy a hard punch to the head, knocking him right out.

He looked at me, eyeing out all the hickies and saliva on me.

I collapsed, crying loudly and shaking.

"Fuck Tae I'm so fucking sorry oh my god, I've been looking everywhere for you-you- Oh my god I'm so sorry" Jungkook panicked as he bent down to the ground next to me.