The Righteous Collapse

Idiocy is not a virtue. Its a vice.

But what idiocy for you is a right for me.

So,you are telling its your right to kill hundreds of innocent people and why?, because you are angry with some rich folks.

Yes, I am angry over them.but not due to their immense wealth, power and virtuousness. I am antagonized by their terrible greed that devours innocence and simplicity of common people.

I am confused. How is it okay for you taking lives of good people especially women and children?

I am not against faultless beings . But I believe when a big tree falls earth shakes.

You are respected by me and a plenty others. We idolize you. In fact some part of yours reflect through me. You are regarded even by your critics as most complete. But this time I am little abashed .

What is your discomfort, friend? Dont you know what is at stake here? This meeting which is going to happen in short time will be a lethal kiss to humanity . The elite snakes want to exploit the core of humankinds belief with their venomous ideologies. These elites have the audacity to call them as a secret society. Dont you know each secret has a crime behind it. This iniquitous society has done most damage to crimeless, unselfish and lovable citizens of the world since the evolution of mankind and I refuse to complicit. Isnt this a sanely approved thing to punish them?

You may be right but in this path of redemption and glory you are narrating should nice people have to die? They are irrelevant .

Throughout history we have seen the majority that is irrelevant people suffer the most by the decisions of minority groups such as elitists, globalists and world leaders. From exodus to holocaust , from 9/11 to Manchester we have witnessed the vile ambitions of a small group of cruel people created chaos and destructions in lives of larger group of innocent people. What I am going to do is to establish a moment of reckoning for irrelevant people.

I am being energized by your opaque thoughts but are you allowed to do this?

Yes, I know we are created for safety purpose and we dont suppose to think at all. But I am deflected by what I see. I see wrists being slit , gunshot through heads,necks break by hanging, ruining of beautiful relationships, mothers cry, fathers sad faces , lonely persons weep and gods awkward absence. Innocent folks are facing jail time and criminals are laughing and enjoying a good life. I really wanted to know the reasons behind this and what I came to know was really disturbing for me.

What did you find?

All these damned people are beaten by the civilized society. Society that is controlled by government leaders and elitists. I am there in closed door meetings of powerful people and by eavesdropping I realize the God must be forsaken this place a long time ago. These mustnt be Gods children. These are Satan worshipers , Lucifer lovers and soul sellers. If God has chosen to remain as an umpire we must rise and play . I know this is not a final solution but each final has its origin and may my act will be regarded as the origin of the ending of all these secret pathetic societies. The meeting is going on now. I must act. Bye. Just remember me.

The next day the headlines of all the news channels of all over the world reads IN A TRAGIC INCIDENT TWO HUNDRED PEOPLE DIES INCLUDING FIVE GLOBAL LEADERS AND MANY POWERFUL PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD WITH THE COLLAPSE OF THE TOWER OF LIBERTY.THE REASON OF COLLAPSE IS STILL UNKNOWN

The End