In a new world

I groaned softly as I felt some one gently patting my bad shoulder.

"H-hello? A-are you al-alright, Miss?" I heard a shy and concerned voice ask me.

/Of course I am not alright! You are frick'n patting my bad shoulder!/ I hissed slightly and groaned, prying open my eyes to softly glare at the voice' s owner, but froze in shock. /No frick'n way.../

A boy that looks about 10 years old with wild yellow, purple and black hair shaped like a star fish and large amythest eyes looks at me in concern.

"A-are you o-okay? I-I didn't hurt you, d-did I?" He said with a concerned face.

I looked at him in shock, but soon realizes he isn't wearing the puzzle.
/Hmm. This is definitely season 0, but he isn't wearing the puzzle. So that must mean he hasn't completed it yet./ I coughed and groaned as I gingerly sat up from my laying position.

The boy gently helped my up and leaned me against the wall.

I smiled at him gratefully.
"Y-yeah. Just tired." I inwardly winced at how rough and scratchy my voice sounded.

The boy frowned and took out a bottle of water and offered it to me. "H-Here. This sh-should help a b-bit."

I smile slightly at him and take the water bottle and murmured a "Thank you" before opening it up and slowly drinking it; relishing the cool water running down my throat.

After I downed the whole bottle, I handed it back to him and looks at him questionally. "May I ask what your name is and where I am?"

The boy's childish eyes lite up in happiness as he smiled warmly at me.
"I-I'm Yugi Mouto a-and you are b-behind my school i-in Domino C-City, Japan."

I stared at him in shock. /Holy fudge, This is real! He is really right there! And I am in freaking Domino City!/
I shook my head to clear it from those thoughts and smiles back at him.

"I'm Roxy. Nice to meet you, Yugi." I said in a friendly tone as I stuck out my hand for him to shake.

Yugi shyly took my hand and I gently grouped it and shook it up and down.

"I-It's nice t-to meet y-you t-too, Roxy." Yugi said shyly with the most adorable stutter as he smiled warmly at me.

While on the outside I was smiling calmly, I squealing like a fangirl on the inside at how incredibly ADORABLE he was!!

I groaned as I tried to stand up with the wall as support; my whole body aching from exhuastion and pain.
/Dammit! I didn't think my body would be aching this badly/

Yugi looked at me with worried eyes as he helped me stand up with my back leaning against the wall.

I smiled shakily at him in attempt to reassure him I am fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry guys, but that is all I am going to be able to do right now until I can get rid of this annoying writer's block. However, I am open to requests for what you want to see happen next. Just put your suggestions in the comments or pm me.