First Scan

Angie's POV-

we were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital, German kept on staring at me, I turn towards him and ask him why does he keep on staring at me, "Because you are the most beautiful person I have ever seen" he replied, I began to blush. He held my hand, I was very nervous. I looked in to Germans eyes. they made me calm down. "Angeles Castillo" the nurse shouted. German stood up and then helped me up.

"Good Afternoon Mrs .Castillo, and you must be Mr. Castillo" The doctor said while shaking mine and Germans hands. The convosation picks up about how far I am in to the pregnancy and things like that, but I am about 16 weeks in to my pregnancy and I forgot to come to the first scan a month ago. The doctor leaded me to a bed were I lied and German stood next to me. The doctor put the cold gel on my stomach. He started to move a device along my stomach with the screen facing him. A smiled appeared on his face. He turns the screen towards me and German. "You baby is in perfect condition, Mr and Mrs. Castillo"

"So the due date is around the 24th of December if I am right" the doctor said. I work out that today is the 16th of September, Another 16 weeks and I can finally meet little Angie or German. "So if you would like to come back when you are 21 weeks, and then we can check everything is doing okay and then you can find out the gender if you want" German smiles at me then because he really wants to find out but he is going to have to wait another five weeks for that next scan.

We walk out of the hospital hand in hand. German is smiling like mad. But that smile soon faded when we saw who ran up to us.