Only One

Angie's POV-

Last week i went for my 21 week scan, Me and German decided to found our the gender, So we found out but then straight after we also decided that we were not going to tell anyone. Only one person knows, Little Louise but she probably doesn't understand anyway, so really no one knows.

The week before (After the scan)

We got home and as soon as i walked through the front door Olga and Violetta came running up to me asking me questions. "Sooooo, Did you find out?" she ask you could see how excited she was. I nodded and smiled. "Am i going to have a little brother of sister then?" she asked. "It's going to be a surprise" German said, You could tell he was going to tease Violetta for weeks about this.

Later on in the day Hannah and Louise came to the house. I got Louise off Hannah straight away. I started to rock her in my arms. I took her out side when Hannah and German were talking about her friend's business. I took her to the far side of the garden and started to talk to her. When i was swaying her in my arms I told her what had happened in the doctors but of course she didn't reply she just made little cute noises. So that's how she found out.

So anyway back to today, German was being very over protective today, I think Esmeralda has done something or Jade maybe it was her. Because German is normally over protective but today he wouldn't let me out of his sight, It is quiet annoying, But I was very Happy because i read the whole of the Fault in our stars. I have to say it is probably my favourite book ever. I was only aloud out of German's side once today and that's because i went to make my self a cup of tea. I walked back in to the living room, I caught German reading my book.

"So that's why my book is found in random places, because of you" I asked him smiling. He looked at me innocently. I sat back down on the sofa beside him. As I lent on his shoulder, I watched him on his Laptop. That's when he asked me. "Angie, are you scared of anything?"

I lift my head off his shoulder and looked at him strangly. I told him my main three fears Losing Violetta , Losing my baby, and losing him, I then asked him the same question he said the same things but losing me not him self because that would be weird. But then he add one on the the end.

"Oblivion"