Chapter 1

Emile's P.O.V:

My bus came to it's final stop, TRG High School.

TRG stood for something...but I didn't bother to remember that part of the application. 

Anyway I'm here to mainly get away from my father...as much as I hate to admit it, he was very...violent, atleast towards me, though it was mainly his alcoholic tendencies, so my mom...bless her soul sent me here to send me away from that heck hole.

But enough about that I need to set my rolling suitcase into my dorm room B-102.

Luckily it was a Sunday so I can get organized and figure out where the heck my classes are.

Finding my dorms was easy enough considering they were literally 12 feet from where the bus dropped me off.

I walked up to the door and reached out to pull it open...until it suddenly flung into my face sending me onto the floor.

"Ow..." I said as the person on the other side kneeled beside me to make sure I wasn't brain dead.

"Oh my gosh are you okay?!" She yelled right next to my ear...no wonder my mom told me to not do that to other people.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I said standing back up and picking up my rolling suit case.

All the contents are fine...but my 3ds slid out of the pocket...it still worked fine and the screen wasn't cracked.

"You play Pokemon?" The girl asked.

"Yeah! I'm currently playing Omega Ruby." I said...though thinking about it now I sounded a little too excited, "S-Sorry...I get excited a lot." I said as she laughed.

"I can see that...what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around these parts." She said.

"I'd be surprised if you did I'm new here...my name is Emile." I said stretching out my hand to which she firmly grasped it and shook it up and down.

"People call me Masae, and you should too." Masae said.

"Cool." I said not sure where else to take this conversation...if it doesn't involve Pokemon and Anime I'm doomed.

"Do you want me to show you around?" Masae asked as if she could read my expression of social awkwardness.

"I'd love that, in fact do you know where B-102 is?" I asked as she nodded.

"Yeah come on." She said opening the door and making sure I wasn't within 2 feet of the door.

We made our way into the dorm building to which she explained the ins and outs of the building.

"This is the only Dorm Room building in the school, however it's separated by levels; A and B on the ground level, C and D above it, E and F above that, and G and H on the top, the boys get the bottom levels while we get the top...unfair if you ask me." Masae said with a huff, to which I laughed...she's very funny.

"Alright...here we are." She said pointing to my room, Room B-101.

I fumbled in my pocket for the key, I inserted it and twisted it right opening my room, I set my rolling suitcase inside putting off unpacking for tonight.

"Alright where too next?" I asked...as my stomach rumbled.

She laughed catching my uncontrollable bodily functions, "The cafeteria would make the most sense." She quipped.

We headed to the cafeteria to satiate my hunger, to be completely honest I haven't eaten since the bus ride...the 4 and a half hour bus ride.

Once we got there I wasted no time in getting food, luckily it was near the end of lunch hour and all the lines were practically empty, but that didn't change the fact that they had a really good spicy chicken sandwich.