Chapter 3

Emile's P.O.V:

The past 3 days went by without a hitch...however today I'm very nervous.

I just can't help but feel that I should stop Masae...and to make it worse she's bringing Adri with her. 

...It's probably not my place to stop them, I'm sure they will be fine.

The rest of the day went by quick...and there wasn't much homework today...aside from reading the story of Metal Gear Solid...Jon was very excited about this. 

It was due Monday, so that means...XENOBLADE MARATHON!!!

Especially since I haven't started the non-canon sequel Xenoblade Chronicles X, and it looked soo cool!

I stopped playing Xenoblade Chronicles for a bit to play X, and so far it's a better spectacle than Xenoblade Chronicles was.

I was playing for...I don't even know.

I blazed past the story to get some side quests done.

I just made it to the third area Oblivia...or as Tatsu calls it 'Sandy Bum Canyon'.

With my T.V on full volume I barely heard my phone ring.

I answered the phone, "Hello?" I ask.

"Emile...thank god I need your help." The voice said...it was Masae. 

I paused the game and listened, "What happened?" I asked concerned.

"They...they spiked the punch...it tasted weird but I didn't think anything of it...I feel weird...and some guys are following us...please help." She said slurring her words...but I knew what's happening.

"Where are you?" I asked.

She told me the address, "Hurry, Adri isn't looking too good."

I hung up and sprang out the door...there was only one person I can depend on for this.

"TIM TIM!!!" I yelled banging on the door.

"Emile...what the f**k are you doing?" Jon asked.

"Masae and Adri, at a party, spiked punch, need help, guys following!" I yelled.

"Slow down wha-" Jon said but Tim stepped out with a jacket and a pair of keys.

"What's the address?" Tim asked.

I told him the address and we funneled into the truck.

"Tell me...everything." Tim said sounding angry.

"Some girls told Masae about a party, she brought Adri, then she said the punch was spiked and they are feeling sick...they tried to come back but some guys are following them..." I explained.

Tim didn't say anything but sped up the truck.

"There they are!" I yelled pointing to the two girls on the floor with two guys in front of them.

Tim slammed on the brakes causing the truck to stop.

I ripped off my seat belt and ran to them, shielding them from the guys.

"G...get out...this isn't yours." They slurred clearly drunk out of their minds. 

I shook my head, "Back off..." I said trying to sound threatening...but the height differences made it difficult. 

"No...you back off!" The tallest one yelled winding up a punch.

I braced for the inevitable pain to come...but someone stopped the punch.