Rules

(I edited this chapter for better grammar, no need to re-read this if you already read this)

So, this page is just some rules I have (many of which my parents forced on this book and will make me delete it or just delete it themselves if I don't add in here... sorry if any of them offend you... my parents -more like my dad, because my mom is usually pretty chill- can go a little overboard sometimes..)

• Please don't write that much cursing, it's okay once or twice because that is just natural, but try not to use it that much. Thank you! ☺️

• No smut. 

• Do not make fun of any one or force a character that is not yours to do anything they did not let you do .
(unless for example if you push them towards someone because you think they need to talk to that person. Also, if you are an enemy agent then please ask them if you feel the need to kill them, also, once dead you have the opportunity to come back as a guardian goat sort of thing)

• No perfect characters please. They don't exist and although many characters are probably going to be aliens or from other worlds, let's not be unrealistic.

• Please be kind to other users. Thank you! ☺️

So, that's all the rules you need to follow and I might add more rules as things progress. Have a good day!