Format

So, this is the format to submit a character.

Name:

Gender:

Age/birthday:

Appearance:

Personality:

Clothing:

Powers:

Where are they from:

Talents:

Parents: please also fill out a format for your parents.

Siblings: this is optional, but are encouraged being that in the organization they want you to have more then one offspring so they have more people working there so they are never short soldiers.

Friends outside of here: please fill out format for them as well if they will be included often. (You don't have to if they barely ever show up)

Love interest: also, fill out a form for them if you create them. If you want to have a love interest that another user created please ask the user first. It is also okay for you to create multiple love interests if you want some sort of love triangle or something like that or you want to switch out love interests. Just get them approved first. You know, like normal teenagers that end up that don't always end up getting married to their first boyfriend/girlfriend. This is also optional.

Anything else:

Please do not roleplay until I expect you and until I put up the first chapter. And also, I will be putting in the main characters that I created soon as well. Have a good day.