Planets, kingdoms and other earths. Read this before you make a character!

So, these are just some earths I came up with and different planets you can be from, you can also make up more planets and different earths if you want to! If I really like the planet or earth (or you can even just make up a kingdom hidden on the earth we live on right now. That would be cool, but don't make too many of them. You can't just have millions of magical and powerful kingdoms hiding out on earth while we only know seven continents that exist) I might feature them.

Earths

Earth #1
Basically just the earth we live in. Nothing special, but probably the easiest to write about.

• Earth #2
This one is basically stuck in the fifty's except with modern technology. (Basically all style and any civil rights movements that changed haven't happened yet)

• Earth #3
Basically the future, with more technology and such. (I know I suck at descriptions, but I'm trying to keep it vague so you can come up with your own stuff. It will make things more fun.)

• Earth #4
This earth Is giving a lot of description for because I have a lot of ideas for this earth and the plot revolves around it. So, here  we are living in modern times, but there's a catch though. Hitler never committed suicide. He lived long enough to become head of the Multiverse destroyers (best name I could come up with for the enemy organization, unless you just want me to call it enemy's, which isn't that good of a name...) and have children with one of the most evil and most powerful females that ever lived: Anna Roth. Both  -unknown to the public- are still alive and retired living in the Multiverse destroyers head courters (they are still alive and healthy because of advanced technology.)
While there oldest daughter: Bethany Brown (she took that last name when she got married, also, guess what her favorite weapon is? A BB gun! Buh dum tss!)
Or as most people like to call her: Mrs. death (for obvious reasons.) - who runs the Multiverse Destroyers and all of Earth #4- is the incarnation of everything that is evil and powerful.
Their is still a resistance trying to fight her evil, but with her dominating the entire world and the multiverse destroyers, it doesn't seem like they will be winning anytime soon.
They haven't had a single victory in almost a thousand years, but they hold on to a hope for freedom and a chance to end the evil that is her existence and a chance for a new and better life, but little does anyone know, she and her evil empire are planning to spread their domination beyond just their earth. They are planning to take over the Multiverse and take down TPOTMO (the Protectors of the Multiverse organization) to achieve total domination.

Those where the earths I came up with, if you come up with anymore -with permission- if I like it enough I will feature them in this chapter (giving you credit of course)

Galaxies

•Milky way (all earths live in the Milky Way galaxy unless someone comes up with a backstory for a reason that the galaxy would be named differently in another earth)
Home to the planets earth, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Venus, Neptune, Uranus, Mercury, and so many more planets that are in it.
This can be considered just like our earths galaxy just with whatever twists the anyone wants to come up with.

• Solaris
Solaris s a galaxy that lives in the same area as earth #64. This entire galaxy is ruled by royal family from the planet Elemence. They never went to war for such a thing to happen, the people where living in bad conditions so the galactic council of Solaris and decided that the best way for the poverty to decrease was to give their the power to the one planet in the galaxy with the smartest, kindest ruling family, that also happened to be the wealthiest planet in the galaxy where literally no one lived in poverty. That planet was Elemence. As hoped for the poverty decreased to the point that no one ever went to bed hungry or without a bed. The planet Elemence is still I charge of the whole galaxy to this very day.

• Oceania
This is a group of planets made entirely or almost entirely by water. It is one of the smaller galaxies, averaging four planets orbiting each star (the largest solar system in this galaxy the size of our solar system, which happens to be very small compared to other solar systems in different galaxies). This galaxy is located near earth #3 and, since earth #3 is futuristic, humans learned to communicate with other galaxies and even visit them. Also, earth jumping is very common as is visiting black holes because the inside of a black hole it is basically something out of a fairytale.

Planets

• Elemence
Elemence is the home planet of the rulers of the Solaris galaxy. Everyone who lives in Solaris is born with wings and certain abilities that depend on the person although all of them can fly. All the people who live their have names that somewhat hint to the abilities that are born with and are born with their names. No one picks the name for them. They are sometimes born with pastel colored skin or wings. 

• Tritorius

This is the largest and most beautiful planet in the galaxy of Oceania, and as every other planet in its galaxy, is made entirely of water. The largest variety of mermaids live their, although most people believe that this planet would be the largest tourist attraction for people of earth #3, this planet is very off limits for the tourism being that many endangered species of mermaids live there and few people that are not native to that galaxy (meaning visitors from earth #3) even know about the species of mermaids there or that it even exists, which is the way they like it.

🎶 
So those are the planets I came up with. I will probably come up with more so this chapter will probably be constantly edited and I will also, (with permission and giving credit of course) be adding interesting earths, galaxies, kingdoms, planets, -even create a black hole if you want to!- that people come up with so, be prepared for this chapter to be constantly edited! Have a good day and start creating characters!