seven.

"The ones who notice the storms in your eyes, the silence in your voice and the heaviness in your heart are the ones you need to let in."

~ ❀ ~

The continuous whirring and the white ceiling was the ones that first welcomed Jungwoo's consciousness. His mind processing what happened. His eyes slowly turned to the nurse's desk, but she wasn't there. Jungwoo slowly sat up, his sight swirling around again, he had to close his eyes to not get dizzy, when he felt the nauseating feeling go away, he opened his eyes again, and he wished he didn't.

Walking inside the infirmary, his Mother looked professional, as if she wasn't that monster that hated Jungwoo so much. The smile on her face not warm, as if it was mocking Jungwoo. The nurse left, to give the two some time.

And before Jungwoo knew, he was walking towards his classroom, the excuse slip on his hands. He walked inside his classroom and gave his teacher the slip, before getting his things. He started to leave, but the bell suddenly rung, and the students started piling out of their rooms.

His Mother was waiting for him, at the hallways just a few classrooms from where Jungwoo was standing at. The teenager started walking towards her, but a familiar face stopped him, blocking out the view of his so-called Mother.

"Hey, where are you going?" Yukhei asked, leaning down a bit to level with Jungwoo, and the shorter found himself staring at the taller's captivating eyes.

"Home." If that's even called a home. Jungwoo whispered, forcing himself to look at anything but Yukhei's eyes, instead he was staring at the taller's lips.

"Why?" Jungwoo's eyes flicked back onto the taller's, seeing the worried expression on Yukhei's face.

"I... I think I passed out." The shorter answered, breaking eye contact from the taller.

"Why? Are you alright now?" Yukhei asked, still looking at the Jungwoo, with those eyes that held so much emotions.

"I... I'm fine." Jungwoo answered, trying to leave Yukhei and walk to his Mom, but Yukhei stepped on his way, making him look up. "What?"

"Are you sure you're alright?"

"He's fine." Then came Jungwoo's Mother's voice, coming from behind Yukhei.

The taller spun around, and immediately bowed, seeing the resemblance of the two. But Jungwoo's Mom didn't even acknowledge him, instead, she grabbed onto Jungwoo's hand and started pulling him out of the hallways. Meanwhile, Jungwoo was aching in pain, his Mother's nails pressing onto his wrist, and her grip too tight.

Still, he looked back at Yukhei, and tried to smile, but when he saw the expression on the taller's face, he was forced to look away.

"Oh, hey, Jungw–" Taeil spoke, the said male looked at his friend who called him, immediately raising his hand and placing a finger on his own lips, to shut him up.

"Hey, what happened?" Ten asked, looking at Mrs. Kim's deadly grip on Jungwoo's wrist, and it looked like the woman caught him staring, so he tightened his grip even more, making Jungwoo flinch.

"Passed out." Was Jungwoo's answer, feeling the burning sting of her nails as she pressed even harder. "I-I gotta go, hyungs."