chapter 8

A/N
Hey guys I am really sorry I was not able to update lately. But I will be continuing from now onwards.
~THIRD PERSON'S POV~
Jimin was standing on his feet perfectly. He was looking out of the window.
"Jimin-ah sit down what if Chaeyoung sees" Yoongi said.
"Ahh chill she is not home" Jimin said he had a wicked smile.
~Flashback~
Jimin entered the school and the first thing he looked for was Jungkook. As he spotted Jungkook he rushed towards Jungkook and was about to run his bike over Jungkook when suddenly Soekjin comes in between it makes Jimin press on the breaks hard. He got down "what are you doing Hyung you could've died" Soekjin pulled him aside and said"What are you doing Jimin, calm down" Soekjin was always a peaceful person who believed in non voilent ways of solving problems which surprisingly always worked.
He took Jimin where the rest of their friends were standing.
"Yah! this big head was just about to kill that poor boy" Soekjin complained.
"Poor boy my foot" Jimin grumbles
"Jimin to be honest he has done nothing wrong, he did what you did and what everyone does he just fell for a girl. It's not fair to blame him" Namjoon tried to explain.
Namjoon was also the one who usually was more considerate about everyone and always used his brain.
"But I don't like it, I don't like him. I just know he is not good enough for Chaeyoung" Jimin was frustrated.
"I don't know which guy is according to you." Soekjin said under his breath.
"I'll definitely do something about him umm.... Okay listen here I've got a plan" he whispered something into their ears.
"Why would you do that it's such a stupid plan, you deliberately falling and pretending a fracture. It's all crap"
Namjoon said
"I agree I am not in it too" Soekjin said.
"I'll do it the pushing you part. I am with you" Yoongi said as he looked over at Jimin.
"I knew you are the only one supporting me" Jimin exclaimed.
It's not been a while since Yoongi's younger sister yoora eloped with a guy she loved who eventually left her. Yoongi was always against that guy but he didn't take any firm actions. He regrets that when he sees his 18 years old sister who hasn't smiled ever since that incident. He completely understands the worry of the Jimin and is willingly ready to so anything.
"But why do you wanna do this?" Hoseok asked who seemed confused.
"Look Hyung after I get an fake fracture I can successfully gain Chaeyoung's sympathy and she would do anything I ask her to. It's going to be a perfect sweet-bitter revenge for Jungkook" Jimin said with that wicked smile of his.
~end of flashback~
Chaeyoung came back and she picked up steamed fish cakes and bloody sausages for Jimin being his favorite.
"Oppa let's eat" Chaeyoung called out and Jimin rushed back to his bed.
Chaeyoung set the plate for Jimin and fed him.
They went to sleep. Chaeyoung slept peaceful little did she knew that was going to come tomorrow.
The next morning everything was as usual. Chaeyoung woke up got dressed and headed towards breakfast. She saw Jimin and all his friends waiting for her.
"When did you guys come" Chaeyoung asked looking surprised.
"Just came a bit ago we could go the college together" Jhope answered.
"Come let's eat" Jin oppa called her to eat.
They sat and started eating.
"Umm... Chaeyoung I want you to keep this packet in Jungkook's bag and make sure no one notices" Jimin began.
"What is that" Chaeyoung struggled as she had pancakes stuffed in her mouth.
"Umm... Nothing much important just stuff" Jimin responded nervously avoiding eye contact.
"OPPA..... thiiis iiis... dru...ugsss" a shiver ran through Chaeyoung's body.
"Where do you even get this from" Chaeyoung was glaring at Jimin she could hardly believe it.
"Its not exactly what you think but just a close looking thing but the principal would definitely fall for it" Jimin said.
"Wh....at do ... you exactly meeean" Chaeyoung asked.
"Nothing it's just happens that you keep this in Jungkook's bag and principal finds it so he will be kicked out of the school and that's all what you call a clean revenge" Jimin explained.
"Revenge for what. You getting an fracture was an accident stop acting like this" Chaeyoung was frustrated.
"You see in how much pain I am can't you do this much for your oppa"Jimin said.
"But-"
"On who's side are you" Jimin asked
"What kinda question is that" Chaeyoung was feeling helpless.
"Then just do this for you oppa unless you already fell for that boy?" Jimin was playing the game really well.
"What nonsense"
"Then just do it you can see my poor condition" Jimin was trying to gain her sympathy.
"We'll see" Chaeyoung said and now she was in front of Jungkook's class holding the packet.

I am super sorry guys for not being able to update. I hope you understand please keep supporting and I'll try to update regularly. Also sorry for a short chapter. Promise the next chapter will be longer. Stay tuned to know more about there what happens next. Please vote an comment.
Fighting 💖
A/N
Guys I have been lately thinking about the title"SISTER OF A BULLY" I don't feel really confident about this title. You guys are better judges of my story so could you please help me out to find out a name. Please comment any suitable name you think as a replacement for the current title. I appreciate your love and I am dearly thankful. Please help. Keep supporting ❤️
We just completed 1k reads
Omoooooooo I can't believe this.
Thanks for your support. I.j just love you guys. I really appreciate your love. Thanks 💖💖
Please keep supporting further.
Fighting 💖