Mission

"Okay, Romanoff, Barton, Barnes, and Banner.. you all will be finding intel," Hill said. Natasha nodded. She was okay with Barton, not with Banner though. Barnes.. they haven't talked yet, and Natasha didn't find it very important to.
Natasha slid down the ropes, into the facility, followed by Bucky, Clint, and Bruce.
"The doors are across the east wing," Natasha said, looking at the map.
"Okay.. Are the doors open?" Bucky asked. Natasha stood there, dumbfounded. This was the first time he had talked to her.
"Oh.. uh.. no," Natasha answered.
"Okay, me and Natasha will open the doors," Banner said.
"Nah, I think Barnes and Romanoff should go head to the east wing.. I will help you with the doors," Barton answered. Barnes nodded, and followed Natasha in the east wing.
"Kay, lets go," said Barton, gesturing towards the doors. Banner nodded.

———————————————————————
"Do you have a problem?" Banner asked, trying to open the doors.
"Hm?" Barton asked, guarding.
"Are you trying to separate Nat and I?" Banner replied.
"Look," Barton said, "I'm just tryna' protect my friend. She don't want anything to do with you."
"She still loves me," Banner replied. Barton sighed.
"If she loved you, you wouldn't be in this mess," Barton said. Suddenly, enemy agents showed up, causing Barton to draw out his arrows.
"Banner! Hurry up!" Clint exclaimed, shooting arrows.
"Almost done!" Banner replied, typing into the computer, trying to hack the doors open.
When he was finished, the two ran out, heading for SHIELD's plane.

———————————————————————
Natasha ran to the east wing, Bucky on her side. Agents arrived, aiming their guns at them. They caught Natasha by surprise. Romanoff and Barnes put their hands up in surrender, until Natasha slid under the agents legs, and Bucky attacked. Natasha grabbed the agents head from behind, and threw him down. Natasha drew out her guns, shooting the approaching agents. Bucky did the same. The two stepped back, until they were against wall, shoulder to shoulder. They were cornered.