The Other Weasley Girl

Aria's POV

            I had to stay in the hospital wing for almost two months just to get my body to look normal again. I could tell George felt bad for turning me pink and he came by every day to keep me company. Fred and Lee came with him most of the time but there were times where it was just George. He’d tell me everything that was going on outside the wing and help me with my school work. I was finally able to leave on Halloween and was excited to see the Beaubaxtons and Durmstrang visitors that arrived the previous night.

            Madam Pomfrey let me go after I ate breakfast and as I walked down the corridor, I heard laughing. Lee’s laughing. I rounded the corner to find Lee clutching his stomach as he laughed and two white haired boys with him. I looked closer to the boys and saw that it was Fred and George. I started laughing with Lee and they stopped by me.

            “What happened to you two?” I asked as I laughed.

            “We tried the aging potion.” George answered.

            “It back fired!” Lee laughed. “Even Dumbledore got a kick out of it!”

            I laughed more. “I told you it wasn’t going to work.” We headed for the hospital wing.

            “I can’t believe it didn’t.” Fred said. “Dumbledore outwitted us.”

            “Yeah. Outwitted you.” I laughed as we entered the wing.

            “Miss Stevens, you just left and already you do something else.” Madam Pomfrey said as she saw me come in.

            “It’s not me this time, Madam Pomfrey.” I laughed and had her see Fred and George.

            She shook her head and said, “Should’ve figured you two would try this. Come with me.” She walked away and we followed her.

            Lee and I waited a good two hours before Fred and George could leave. When they finally got to leave and actually looked like themselves again, we walked down to the Great Hall for lunch. We sat with our fellow Gryffindors and Ginny said it was nice to see me not pink again. As we ate, a dark haired boy sat down by me and Fred, George, Lee, Ginny, and I looked at him curiously. I noticed his attire and knew he was from Durmstrang. He looked over at me when he noticed I was looking at him and he said, “Hi.”

            “Hi.” I said back.

            “Aren’t you Durmstrang boys supposed to sit with Slytherin?” Lee asked him.

            “I didn’t know the vas assigned sitting for us too.” He looked at Lee.

            “There’s not.” I said and shot Lee a glare. “You can sit wherever you like.”

            “But just for conversation sake, what made you decide to sit with the best House at Hogwarts?” Fred grinned.

            The Durmstrang boy shrugged. “I got tired of them degrading everyone. So I came over here.”

            “Well we’re happy to have you.” I smiled. “I’m Aria Stevens. And this is Fred and George Weasley, their sister Ginny, and Lee Jordan.”

            “Nice to meet you. I’m Jacves Retev.”

            “So, did you enter your name into the Goblet?” Ginny asked him.