Jealousy pt2

Eren though about it at first, should he really follow "The" Levi Ackerman home?......he decided not to since his "fans" would probably be walking with him home.

"ERENnnnn! ERENNNNNN!" Sasha and Connie both ran torwards him
With a bag full of potatoes and bread
"Whoa! Were did you two get...all the...food...?" Eren asked

"Oh..um the cafeteria...heh...they just looked so delicious! I couldn't help it!" Sasha said drooling
Connie looked rather nervous
"Sasha we should really hurry before the principal..finds us....again..." Connie said nervously laughing afterwards.
Eren just lightly chuckled Sasha and Connie were always getting in trouble for their food raids and pranks.

"Yeah your right! Nice seeing you eren but we got to go! Bye!" Sasha said running off with Connie towards the schools front gates.

"Bye!" Eren said facepalming afterwards, he knew they'd be caught tomorrow morning.

The brown haired boy got out his phone calling a certain bookworm
But sadly he didn't pick up. Eren sighed "he must be in book wonderland to answer" he mumbled walking to the front gates.

(Time skip)

Eren plopped onto his bed tired, after what seemed like years he had to walk to get to his house. He lived alone since both of his parents had perished in a horrible plane accident.

Ring..! Ring..!

Eren's phone went off as he picked up not checking the caller ID

"Hello?.......oh hi armin! ....were?.....ok I'll be there" eren said hanging up the phone. Armin wanted to hang out at a coffee shop and talk about stuff which was urgent.

Eren got up dragging his lazy self to his closet to change out of his school uniform. He ended up with blue skinny jeans and a black jacket with black vans. "Good enough" eren commented hurrying  to meet his friend as he ran out the door.

Eren ran across the street hurriedly walking more like running a few blocks to the coffee shop. he opened the door to a soft chime of a bell as he looked for armin who was sitting in the back. Eren frowned when he saw none other than Levi Ackerman.
Eren hurriedly walked to where armin was sitting as he sat down quickly as his frown faded.

"So what was so urgent?" Eren said with a worried look
"Oh I just wanted to know more about your thing with..uhm....Levi...?" Armin said trying to be as quiet as possible.

"Oh...I'm just jealous....it's not that I like him or anything it's just that I hate that he's always surrounded by his "fans" so yeah..." eren said nervously.

Armin and eren talked blabbing about random stuff and school.

Soon it was time for Armin and eren to part ways since Armin lived farther away from Eren.

"Bye see you at school tomorrow!" Armin said cheerfully

"Bye! " eren said smiling as he walked away

*dramatic sad music* (XD)

Little did eren know Levi heard everything that armin and him talked about.
Eren walked home fast remembering that he had forgot to lock the door before he left.

Eren plopped on his bed once again
His anger for Levi was slowly turning into a love kind of thing....eren hugged the pillow blushing as he laughed crazily.

——-
*SCREAM*
I'm sorry if this is fast moving
Sorry sorry
I've run out of ideas so I'm really sorry