Chapter Six:

-Harley West-

"No he did not!" Molly was in shock as I told her yesterdays events of Ryder beating up Josh. "And you step in?!" Why is she shocked about that?

"Of course I did, no else was doing anything so I threw him across the hall." Her eyebrow raises as she smirks.

"You know I'm still here, right?" We both turn to Ryder and just shrug our shoulders, then the bell rings and it's time for class. Maths with Ryder. Help me .

I walk as quickly as I can before bumping into someone. I need to start looking where I'm going. I look up and see a bruised Joshua Evergreen.

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry!" Instead of him replying he gives me a chuckle and helps me up. "How's your face?" His face was pretty bruised but...I think some concealer and foundation can do the trick.

"You worry too much, Harley." He flashes me his a million dollar smile. "Everyone seems to be gossiping about it. There's so many rumours such as I got run over, I got drunk and fell down the stairs."

Typical, this school was built upon rumours and the person that's spreads them is Lizzy Dream herself.

"Josh! Oh my god, my poor baby! What happened to you?!" Speak of the devil and she shall appear. Also...baby?! Since when is that a thing?!

"Don't call me that, Lizzy. We've never spoke." So it's just in Lizzy's head as usual. Lizzy was delusional and mental! She needs help. She kinda reminds me of someone my mom used to know, Hanna. My mom told me all about that psycho. "...Harley, where'd you get that outfit from, the bin?" Oh how bittersweet! She knows my name!

"Lizzy, Where'd you get that pimple from? The bin?" My mom always told me to hit the schools queen bee where it hurt the most. Their caked skin. If you tell them there's a pimple they'll run miles until they find a mirror.

"Oh my gee!" Wow.... did she really pronounce the letter g? She's that obsessed with her skin...nice.

Anyway.... I was already late to my lesson so I say goodbye to Josh as I see Lizzy running to the bathroom go check her pimple.

As usual the teacher gives me crap for being late and as usual I say it won't happen again but we both know it will however we choose to ignore it as I go sit at my seat....by Ryder.

"Hey, sugarplum." This is going to be a long lesson.

———
Well, those were the longest six hours of my entire life... and now it's lunch and then one more hour before I can go home. I carry my bag to our usual table, meeting Molly, Dustin and Tom who were already there.

"Hey." I greet the three and they all give me a weird look. Do I have something on my face?! Never mind that's just ugly spread there. Hehe I have high self esteem -_-

"You look like you've just been through hell and back. What's up, sis?" If I speak, I will spill everything and I mean everything. From maths, to chemistry, to Art and till my lesson I had before this, history. I just had six hours of non-stop Ryder and I never thought it would get me this exhausted. That sounds so wrong. Anyway.... he wouldn't stop bickering,

I really needed a break and thank god it was lunch because I had 45 minuted of Ryder free.

"Everything! Oh god! He won't shut up, all he does is flirt, talk, bat his fucking eyelashes, flex his unbelievably huge biceps, argue with some random kid, be obnoxious, tapping his pen against the table, try flirt his fucking way to a fucking A in the classes, be sarcastic as fuck, lifting the hem of his shirt to show of his fucking six pack and not to mention I have next lesson with the dick head. Fan-fucking-tastic!"

And then I released it all.

"Woah, chill. I've never heard you swear so much. Jesus Christ. Who are you talking about?" Oh yeah.. I didn't give a name, I was about to but Molly gets there before me.

"Ryder Rivers." The fact that she knew who I was talking about before I even told her was unbelievable. Best friend goals! The boys roll their eyes as Molly speaks, putting a slice of watermelon in her mouth. Molly then spills the beans bout the golden boy getting punched by the bad boy and on cue I feel a tap on my shoulder.

I turn around and see Joshua Evergreen, the golden boy. I smile and him and tap on a spare seat beside me, he smiles and sits down. Every single persons eyes were on us, after all the golden boy was too mysterious to hang around with anyone but Conor Knox, his only friend, also as cute and hot as Josh. It's not that Josh and Conor aren't popular because trust me they are, it's just that they are very secluded people and have...trust issues?

"So Ryder beat your ass?" Oh...my...god. I am so going to kill Tom when I get home!

"Sure did!" Not him again... I turn back around and then there's Ryder. Holy mother of Nutella, this will not go down well.

"What's your problem with me, dude?!" Yeah, please answer that question. What did josh ever do to you Ryder?!

"You sole my dance partner." What the actual fu-

"Really? You're jealous, maybe if you were there in time, I wouldn't have to dance with her replacing your lazy ass." Oh he went there. Everyone was watching, even the teachers. I don't blame them, it's a mesmerising sight to see the golden boy be a total bad ass.

A hot one too.

"Jealous of you? Nah. Why would I be jealous of someone who's parents didn't even want him." Oh my god! How could he say something so cruel. Josh wasn't having it either, he got out of his chair standing face to face to Ryder, everyone was starting to crowd around us.

"Want to say that again, pretty boy?" Josh spit out sarcasm with every word. Ryder just smirked and opens his mouth to speak.

"Im not jealous of someone who's parent di-" before Ryder could finish, Josh struck his face sending blood splatters across the floor,

And then that's when it went crazy again just like last night but worse. This time both boys were throwing punches, they were both covered in blood, their own and their opponents blood. No one was stopping the fight, the teachers were just admiring at how the schools golden boy was so violent.

I look at Molly and she nods, so I run in between the boys but I was struck myself by Ryder. I felt blood running down my nose and and since I hate being punched, doesn't everyone?, I punch him once and he falls straight to the floor.

Second time I had to save the two in two days.

I help Josh and take him to somewhere secluded as Molly, Dustin, and Tom follows me. When I reach the Library I sit him down on a chair whilst I tell Molly to get the first aid kit.

"What were you thinking, Harley?!" Dustin starts panicking as he starts to examine my bloody nose. I push him off and insure him that I'm fine.

"Are you ok, Sandy Cheeks?" I nod at Tom but focus on Josh. Molly throws me the first aid kit and I start getting the disinfectant and some clean cloths as I start to disinfect his wounds and wipe away the dried up blood on his face and fists.

Once I finished Josh pulled me down on to his lap and started doing the same to my nose. Disinfect and wipe the dried blood.

I started feeling flustered and was trying my hardest from stopping my cheeks from going bright red.

"Let me take you on a date. Please?"

A/N- this was a lot of speech and I'm sorry and yep the boys can't stand each other. No more fights....for now. *insert evil laugh*