•Bandaged•

•3•
      He opened his eyes. Everything was bright and blurry. He took his time to adjust to light. He woke up in a hospital bed. He felt pain all over his face and arms. He looked down and saw his hands bandaged up. He got up and found a mirror. He had a few bruises on his face, his lip was busted and he had a black eye.

He rolled his eyes and got back to bed.
"Fucking Deku always ruining shit I do"

"I see your awake." He heard a familiar voice
He looked up and saw his coach.

He raised his eye brow "and so what if I am?"
"You broke both of your wrists and hands. You lost a tooth and I think that's about it."

"How the fuck am I suppose to do things??!"

"I hired someone to take care of you his name is Shoto Todoroki " he smiled.

"Why not a nurse?"

"You would end up hitting on her. Anyways the doctor will take you back home"

He walked out with bakugou belongings.
"THIS SUCKS ASS"

A man came in and walked him out.
A few minutes later he is home on his king size bed. His coach came back in.

"I know your mad about loosing but you'll get over it anyways take a shower you are musty"

"Thanks" he said in a angry tone trying not to bite his head off.

He looked down at his hands.
"How exactly do I...ughh"

He began to rip his bandages off with his teeth. Suddenly they heard a knock. His coach opens the door and a boy with red and white hair comes in.

"HOLLY FUCK HE HOT. I THINK IM HARD. WHAT NOO WHAT ARE YOU THINKING AHHHH."

He stops bitting his bandages and paid close attention to the boy.