•Bath•

•4•
"Help him take a bath" Aizawa says patting the new guy on the back.

"Ok before we give you a bath you need to get new bandages since they seem ripped." Bakugou held his arms out letting todoroki grab them.

They had a warm sensation to it. His hands were smooth and soft. He watched carefully how the bandages were put on.

Finally they were done. He pinned them with a Bobby pin. He took some clothes and a towel out and headed to the rest room.

"Waite your taking me a bath?"
"Yup"
"FUCK NO HALF AND HALF"
"Well I hope you won't stink for the party tonight at All Mights."

Bakugous eyes widen. All Might was a famous retired boxer. He's bin waiting weeks to go.

"FINE JUST DONT RAPE ME"
"same goes to you"

"WHATS THAT SUPPOSE TO MEAN"

Bakugou took all of his clothes of with some help. Finally he was naked in the bath. Todoroki put a pink bath bomb so he could smell good.

He scrubbed his head and body. Bakugou didn't mind. He actually liked it he just didn't want to admit it.

"Your almost done"
He smacked bakugous neck.
"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?"
"For being a idiot and breaking your bones"
"Not that you give a fuck"
"And maybe I do"

Todoroki washes the shampoo off and dryed the blond boy off. He put a orange hoodie with some adidas joggers on him.

"Ok we're about to go but first in your schedule it says go to lunch."

"SINCE WHEN IS THERE A FUCKING SCHEDULE"

"Can you please stop screaming and cussing"

"FUCK NO BITCH"