Baekhyun Part 12

I parked my car in Evans driveway, I slowly got out and walked to the front door, I knocked and stepped back.

Evan opened the door and stepped aside, I walked in gingerly and stood in the hallway, Evan closed the door and locked it.

"did you let Sehuns brother go?" I asked "yes I did" Evan replied I nodded "good" I said, Evan smiled "come on" he said and grabbed my arm.

Evan pulled me to a door and opened it, the pitch black of the basement made it almost impossible to see down the stairs Evan flicked on the lights and pulled me down the stairs.

He pushed me in to a chair and took out some rope, he tied my arms to the wooden chair, then he tied my feet, "I told you I wont run" I said to him "Just want to make sure you you don't go back on our deal."

"I wont" I said and glared at Evan, he stepped forward and leaned in close to my ear "You better watch it Byun or else" Evan warned and stepped back.

"Or else what, you gonna mimick me?" I questioned, Evan grinned and slapped, my head snapped to the side from the force of the slap.

"WHAT THE HECK!" I yelled and struggled against the ropes, the ropes dug in to my skin, causing the skin to turn red and burn, I winced in pain and glared at Evan.

Evan smiled "I warned you" He said with a angry tone, he stepped away and looked at me "Your a sick twisted animal" I said and slumped back in the chair.

That made Evan smile "thank you for the compliment Baek" he said evilly and started to walk towards the stairs.

Evan slowly walked up the stairs and flicked the light off before walking out the door and locking, when I knew I was alone I broke down and cried.