Sehun Part 13

"how do you know that?" Kyungsoo asked, I took a deep breath before I looked up and met his eyes. "look" I said and held my phone up to his face and pointing at the recent calls.

"I wasn't up" I said, they looked at each other "Call him" Suho said I nodded and clicked on Evans number, the phone rang three times and I was about to hang up when he answered.

"Hello?" his voice said through the speaker of my phone  "where is he?" I asked "oh, are you talking about Baekhyun?" Evan asked, I growled "yes, where is he?" I said.

"He's safe, for now", my heart dropped "don't you hurt a single hair on his head" I said desperately, Evan chuckled "then you better do as I say" he replied.

I clenched my teeth  "okay, fine" I spat like venom "be at my house in a hour, if your late, your little boyfriend gets it" Evan said. 

"Okay" I said and Evan hung up, I hurried up the stairs to put my shoes on and grab my car keys "wait Sehun, you shouldn't just rush in to the Lions den, at least not without a plan" Lay said trailing behind him.

"I have a plan, we do the plan like Baekhyun said, and we get him out" I sad and walked down the stairs and out the door. "I'll text you guys when I get there" I yelled and got into my car.

I backed out of the driveway and sped down the street towards Evans house hoping to god that I make it in time before he hurts my sweet Baekhyun 'I wont let that happen, we promised each other' I thought.