Everything Stays

"Knock it the fuck off, (Y/N)!" Murdoc yelled from across the room.

"No! Fuck you! You're a piece of shit!" I screamed at him and threw another shoe. "I'll fucking kill you!" I screamed.

"You're a crazy bitch! Just calm down! I can explain!" He yelled and hit the shoe, before it could get to him.

"Explain? I don't wanna hear your lies! You said you would stop! You didn't!" I found a chance to get to him, and started hitting his chest.

I sat on my couch, in my new apartment. I was alone, but lately that was nothing new. It's been two months since Murdoc was arrested in Plastic Beach. Good ridden. 2D? Well, the last I heard was he got ate by that whale he was scared of.

"Stop it!" Murdoc grabbed me by the hair and threw me to the ground.

I pushed my arms out to catch myself, and then reached for his lamp on the side table of his bed. I threw it at him and got up quickly.

"Dumb bitch! That's it!" He yelled and walked towards me.

I searched on his desk until I found a little pocket knife.

"You think that's gonna keep me from punishing you? You're dead wrong, little girl." He growled out.

I opened it and held it tightly in my hand. "Punish me? You don't get to do that anymore. They find me hurt and you'll get an even longer sentence!" I snapped.

"They? Who the fuck are they?!" He screamed.

I thought about the fights every night. After he asked me out it's like he stopped caring. He had the title, and knew I was his, so he gave up and started doing whatever he wanted.

Every once in a while he'd make me sleep down in the basement with 2D, who wasn't allowed on the top floor anymore.

I knew what he would do. At first I tried to deny that he would ever do anything like that, but he was just a bad man to begin with.

"I found your phone. I called the police, the closest I could get! They know we are here and it won't be long before they get your ass!" I held my knife out in front of me.

"You... ratted me out because I was screwing some broad?!" He screamed and snatched the knife from my hand. He held it too my throat, "I should kill you right now, you whore!"

"You're the whore, Murdoc! You've been cheating for months and all I wanted was you! I didn't do anything but wait and forgive you!" I held his wrist hard.

"Oh what the fuck ever. You and I haven't fucked around in weeks. Don't lie, just admit you were fucking around with 2D, in the basement!" He yelled.

"Why would I?!" I screamed and kicked him in the groin.

I sucked in air harshly and put my head in my hands. I began to cry and shook my head slowly.

I was under police watch(witness protection program), because they knew Murdoc was something bad and wanted to make sure I was safe.